Reviews for She should have known better
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved it! At first it was annoyed by his accent, but it began to grow on me!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Yeah, no cellphone as I decided that it didn't fit the time period that the story ended up fallng into. As I don't actually intend to submit this into any competition, I don't see how this is a major issue.
nYmOuS chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
u ddnt use celphne in the stry it said it shud b a main thng.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aww, adorable :) I love the way he spoke, I could hear his voice in my head. Irish/Scottish accent, yes? Or something similiar?

Great job!

-Aria
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aww! I LOVED THIS! so, so, SO cute... so well written. great challenge response. :] i loved the characters. i love how kathleen was so like.. practical and cold but at the end she warmed up, and i love how alastor (moody? nah, just kidding) was so funny and cute. found you 'cuz someone said they found a challenge response (yours) and shared it with people :)
YoungInside chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was adorable. ;) I think you did a wonderful job on this. Good work. You answered the challenge really well.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I'm not going to lie, the end was really depressing. But it was so nicely written that I won't cry lol

Great job!

~Mia
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very creative twist on the challenge, and a very awesome response. I really enjoyed this. (: Yes, it's sappy, but the plot and characters and dialogue are fantastic. (: I thought it was going to be depressing with the beginning, but by the end I knew it wasn't. I'm adding to my c2, hehe. (:
Stahlut chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow I am so close to speechless, That was beautiful. I always love your style, and that just proved how brilliant it is. I really truly thought it was magnificant, well done!
madebeautiful chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Very good story. I won't being doing your challeage, as I don't like to have rules when I write, but I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I only saw one spelling mistake. You spelled color, colour. There shouldn't be a u. Other than that, great job!
Kaley Geminni chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
He better return to her. That's all I have to say. lol great writing, though! I love your description of the ocean and how it plays as background imagery. :)
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
haha. Nice ending!

I really like this, you did really well with that challenge. NO cell phones mentioned, but due ot the stories context, thats understandable.

These seems like really good challenges. where do you get them from? Im looking for some myself to do.
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Sappy indeed but not in an irritating way. This was. . . cute. I rather liked it, so thanks for the enjoyable read!

Keep up the good work!