Reviews for summeroheight
Nothing In Blood chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
sounds good so far.
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
I like her hopefulness that a friend will cheer her up. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I like her anger. The fact that one of her friend cries makes it real. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Nice beginning. I'm sure many people can relate. ;) Good job! Have a lovely day.

rust phoenix chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
interesting start. this story definitely has potential. i like that you're getting back to writing something that isn't entirely autobiographical. not that i disliked your autobiographical pieces, but it's always interesting to see authors writing outside their usual style, and we can only develop our skills by experimentation.

i can't say much else because this is still pretty short. just keep going with it, use inspiration from your own life but try to keep the narrator from becoming a clone of you. not saying it looks like that is going to happen, just that it's always a risk, especially in writing first person about someone of the same gender as you, so always good to be careful of it. i recommend using more simile and metaphor in future chapters, as well as speeding up the pacing, but you might have already planned to do that. there's not enough here to really criticize or praise yet, just to give suggestions on. i would like to know some more about this character and her thought process, because right now she seems only focused on romance and that can get tiresome, although it is an aspect of the character that makes sense and gives her personality. just make sure their are other details, too, so that readers can really get absorbed in the story.

i look forward to future chapters.
Isca chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
You have a point there. Message Jace back on facebook and tell him not to toy with your emotions. Either he's over you, or he's willing to try to work things out. You don't deserve to have your emotions tosed about. I know what you mean, though, about not being able to be around happy people. It's hard sometimes. You almost forget what it's like to feel 'alive.'
Isca chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
"God, I'm one sex-deprived fifteen year old girl." Good line. Thought-provoking piece. Update soon :)