Reviews for Drastic Propositions Lead to Lasting Repercussions
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it. Xoxo Robin
firefox vixen chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Love!
MINGMING chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Alex is a little Bitch ... sorry it had to be said. Anyway this story was amazing, good work!
Cdelancy chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
AAAWWWW! That was epic-ly beautiful!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
This was a great story , it doesn't have that sweet reassuring ending like " therapy sessions " where The characters had faced the full blown force of life and finally beat about the bush and were true to their feelings but this entire story ( counting the first part of this story) was amazing , you once again made the character life like and real. I don't fancy the part where he cheated on Aaron , but I'm glad that both parties of that relationship are now happy with their own respective partners. All your stories are absolutely breathtakingly heart wrenching and beautiful, I can't wait to read what you have installed for us readers next :)
neo-chan chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
Well. I don't know what to say. I'm glad I finally realized that this was updated and finished, but at the same time I'm sad because now it's over! Slim Pickings and then this made a huge impact on me and the characters of Tyler and Alex will forever stay in my mind and my heart. Thanks for the memories :)
serwaverider chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Aargh! Cheating, assault, tempting A/X to cheat, AND using his sister's cancer for leverage? I love the story but now I'm hoping either Aaron or A/X commit suicide, and Tyler would have to crawl one hundred yards on broken glass just to apologize and it would only be a 50/50 chance that the apology would be good enough to be accepted. (pant pant pant lol) Sorry, just had to rant as I'm so disgusted with Alex/Xander, especially as he took Aaron's virginity, great breaking up move, nothing like twisting that dagger once it's in up to the hilt in the back. It must be good writing to get me so involved with the characters, and of course I'm the hopeless romantic and an idealist, mostly.
JtheChosen1 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Awesome update here. Great mix of hilarity and seriousness!
Blueyes57 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
ha ha a pregnant bridezilla! *scary shivers*
Thanks for the update!
A.Collins chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
That felt like it had a tone of finality to it. Was that the end?

I'm going to go back and reread from the first story. Thank you for updating, and for the stories; they're wonderful.
quayjahn chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Will update the story soon?
Would love to know, how it's continuing
Kagi-chan chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Somehow can't log in so I'll write like that:

How can you leave us alone like that!
Blueyes57 chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
waiting on the last chapter here! lol had to post for this chapter because I've apparently already reveiwed the last chapters lol
Krimsyn chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
Hope you keep a happy mood for the last chapter...VERY glad they are finally back together again :) Are you planning to make stories for Aaron and Clayton? As much as I love Alex and Tyler, I think those 2 deserve a happy ending too.
Talysse chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Hello! I m happy to having waited for this chapter! I hope you're okay now.
Thank you for this. I find it was a solution speedy gonzalez XD
Will we see Carlos and Aaron and others next chapter?
449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »