Reviews for Drastic Propositions Lead to Lasting Repercussions
semantics chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
There were some grammatical errors and the plot I felt moved very fast, especially concerning Dr Tretyakov. There were some inconsistencies that made me scratch my head such as slips in the speech of characters. For example, when Alex's new college friends refer to him as "Alex" before the whole Alex...Xander bulb went off in their heads...that left me confused.

Also, the part with Carlos and Christine? Carlos must be having a mid-life crisis...

Overall, the story was a satisfying ending to your earlier story, Slim Pickings, but I felt the plot and writing wasn't as tight as the first story. I loved Tyler and Alex's interactions, though, and their witty responses. Regarding Aaron...I guess nice boys really do come in last :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Horrible.
A.Collins chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god I love you. I had to go and re-read the first story and this story to remember what happened, but it was totally worth it. Only took me a day.. Psh who needs school? Ahaha.
I'm so unbelievably happy you remembered this story, and sorry about your personal stuff. I'm crap at being sympathetic to people I don't know, lol. Thought that counts, hm?

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter, even if I have to wait 3 more years for it. Which, hopefully, I don't :P

Welcome back!
thecowonthebox chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I'm so happy with this update ! I though this story was dead !
And I'm glad you are fine ! You're a great writer ! :) Xander and Tyler are my favorite couple...
You made my day !
Blueyes57 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
holy smoke! I did a double take when I got the notice! LOL! Thanks for finally updating!
ColorMeOrange chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gosh! Your update was an amazing surprise. I just reread the first part of this story and this one in late May, so everything was a little fresh in my mind. Keep up the great work. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
I got what I wanted. But, I'm heartbroken for Aaron. Please update this as soon as possible. Please?
vcdwhite chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
okay...where are the rest? is this finished? Is it? is it? oh please where are the rest? :,(
Orchidfur chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Please update! This is so good
Talysse chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Hello!
I love this story! Say me, you don t stop it, right? You must write the next! It s so well! What s happen with dr and the friends?
See you soon!
Talysse
KatieBobb chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Wow, I don't think I even realized this wasn't the ending.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Is this the end?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Omg she would still have to go through eight monthrs of pregancy, and live through friends and random people calling her 'whore' behind her back. The baby would have ruined her life. Damn, in the end it's her decision not Clayton's. I really frckn hate that guy he is so immature and a huge hyprocrite. I don't feel sorry for him at all, what nailed it for me was the 'we don't have to get married' bit. He wasn't saying the phrase so as to be considerate of Rachel he said it because he didn't want to be tied down... Clayton just makes me angry. I enjoye dreading your story ;)
mindless impressions chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH noooooooooo this cant be left unfinished i read this and the previous one in an evening and im entranced i would really like more pllllleeeeeaaaassseee
Chrislovesstories chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Update please! I wanna what happens! It's really good! :)
449 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »