Reviews for Drastic Propositions Lead to Lasting Repercussions
llll.The Fallen.llll chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
hey awesome story...im so glad that alex and tyler are FINALLY back together..anywayz please update soon )
purplehost chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
He did the moral thing about his immoral dilemma, if that makes sense. He didn't try to make excuses and he ended things with Aaron. I'm looking forward to the next update.
teddii.bear chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
please please please please please update soon D
hexyz chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Everyone seems to be rejoicing that Alex and Tyler are back together. I normally would be too, but I feel like there's trouble coming up. Also, why the heck is that professor guy so nosy?
Paint-Me-Perfect chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Oh em gee :)

I just read both stories and instantly fell in love with all of the characters. Even the ones like brad, tina and chris.

Well... not so much brad and tina, but chris definately.

Alex is my absolute fave though! I love him! He's adorable!

I'm really glad that he's back together with tyler because they're just so fucking awesome together :) I feel sorry for aaron though. I like Clayton's character alot too, because he seems like a really good friend. I'm practically dying for more, so update soon? Please :)
NoodleNation chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
This story makes me sad. :c Update soon please :)
miraakira chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
ah i love it! finally, Alex is back where he belongs, but Ty didn't have to be so mean with Aaron, poor Aaron, i hope he'll meet someone nice for him. can't wait to see how this story ends.
Dark Lynnette chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
Aw. Happy and sad. Poor guys.
xoxlizzie chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
This is an amazing story! I apsolutely love it! You have done SUCH a good job on it!
BrianKinney chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
I had read the prequel and LOVED IT. Was SO happy to see that you wrote a sequel, and this is amazing! Wow, what a tangled web poor Alex/Xander weaves, but at least it was semi-resolved in this chapter. I just knew the shit was about to hit the fan after the first paragraph itself, and I was pleased by the outcome :]. But poor Aaron! I knew it was inevitable that he would get hurt... but still... :[. Anyway can't wait for more! Especially for the ominous announcement that the evil Russian professor is going to make! I love how dark and intense this fic is, update soon!
neo-chan chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
So happy to see this updated!

And I'm excited to see what happens next! Why Christina gave Alex that warning, how she ended up with Carlos, etc. etc...

If I have to wait as long as I did for this chapter, I'll die!

Haha just kidding, we all get delayed sometimes, I know that first-hand.
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 17 . 7/11/2010
whoop whoop

I so love this again :) I just wish I would ever be as good as this
damnhammer chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
Poor Aaron*sob* Poor, poor Aaron*sob, sob*
Yumiii chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
; he broke up with aaron... omg don't know if this is a bad thing or not i dont hate ty either _ gyah what would happen next...
Poptart Guava King chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
*sobs* I hope Aaron's okay. Like really, I love him! He's too nice! And Alex took his virginity! Oh Alex, you so mean.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »