Reviews for Deep Space: Liberty
AHR chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
hahahahaha, bit odd for a sci fi story, but still good
Shoob chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Based on the end of this chapter, I would guess that one of the "not so subtle hints" would somehow involve either Ashley or Kenny? Possibly both?
Shoob chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
You're right, this chapter is a bit rough, but a little bit of editing and touching up should be able to smooth it out and make it rather nice.
AHR chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Good chapter. Sorry I didnt review sooner, I didnt know you had updated. The Adept was interesting and I want to know what happens next, but yeah, it did end a bit suddenly.

And as a message from the future, sorry about no Mcain/Palin 08.
D3OPH3ST chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Sorry i haven't been reviewing!

despite the length i loved this chapter! it really is quite nicely done - and i really like john's obvious displeasure with the situation :D
Shoob chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
Nice, I like it. Good form and a pretty good setting too.
AHR chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
ooh, this is getting good. The beginning was a bit funny, kind of one of those jokes that go full circle (does that make sense?) Anyway, to bad about the writers block, normally my prescription would be to listen to some music and read some new books, but I dont know how well that would work for you.
InfinituS-DigitaL-StudioS chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Instead of crossbreeding, why not have the good 'ol cliched aliens cloning whoever they happen to have their eyes on?

And I'm and individual, and the C.E.O. of InfinituS DigitaL StudioS... current total staff count stands at 1. XD
InfinituS-DigitaL-StudioS chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Very good; You're not the only one who thinks that most sci-fi ships are too small. In my Sci-fi universe frigates are at least half a kilometer long. One day I might turn this into a movie/T.V. series, If I can be stuffed. Keep up the good work!
Fotherfredrick chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Not Bad!Wish i had more to read
AHR chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
good, lots of action, but the a/ns were a bit annoying just randomly in the fiction.
D3OPH3ST chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Those two authors notes placed so close together reall bugged me - i got seriously confused while reading that particular paragraph. But nontheless i enjoyed thoroughly. John learning new things as the flash back continues is enjoyable and as i said before gives really nice insight into him so that we see him develope as a character. i'll await the next chapter!
Origuk chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
wow this is a really good story. keep it up.
AHR chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
It began really good, but then I saw a GIANT block of text. 0.0

There were two blocks of text I just couldnt read but other then that I enjoyed every moment of it. Its interesting about the ster- I mean hormones. I wonder if they have any side effects ...*evil glare*
D3OPH3ST chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
(i couldnt resist putting it on alert - i'm quite drawn to this story CX)

20 words of amazing. you never fail to dissapoint it seems. I actually quite like the flashbacks they give really nice insight to the story. the cliffy is placed really well too - i cant wait to see how john battles his way out of this!