Reviews for Formerly Interdimensional Crackfest
Piptik chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
*grabs uber pack of puff puff marshmallows*

*runs over to Mariisha*

HA!

*throws marshmallows in his face*

*runs off*
SplitToInfinity chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Heh. Enteresting...

Sounds like something that would come out of MY brain at 1:00 AM.

Great. Now I want marshmallows.
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I happen to come upon your profile before actually reading any of your works. And vowed I'd say something P if just because you made me laugh.

But actually you are genuinely a good writer as well. This was certainly entertaining.
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You have very long paragraphs. The internal monologue is kinda cool. It would help if the story appeared to be going somewhere rather more quickly.

I like your plea for reviews at the top. Fictionpress so often seems so barren of reviews; it's saddening. Why do you think this is?
Ginger Ash chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I think I'm in love with this story. It's so deep and profound, and then marshmallows come up and I'm confused, and I read more and I get even more confused and then it's over and I'm wanting more like PURPLE6 wants marshmallows.

So, in short, I think you should write more about PURPLE6.

Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I don't think that you are on anything. In fact I like it. And you know what I want more, but I definetly know that no one can force a writer to write.

The culture, for lack of a better word, of this creature is very interesting. The communicaion being nothing but feelings and random sensations.

Thank you for having the courage to post this, and even though you may not have liked it, I most certainly did.

Oh by the way... your character is wonderfuly entertaining.

RFYS (Read From Ya Soon)