Reviews for The 100 Theme's List for Beating Writer's Block
Sheikagal chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I'm on , and this is a great idea. I plan to try it, thanks!
lololol chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
u suck
44musicfreak44 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
I loved this chapter, it was totally cute :D
Rynx-too-genki chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
XD! I died from sugar overload! This chappie was so swet! XD *gringringrin*

I think my cheeks hurt from smiling... Luvs this one-shot!
Rynx-too-genki chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
The intro's so cute! *is tempted to write one-shots myself But my reviewers would kill mi! XDD*

*awesomeness hugg!*
writewithcourage chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
OMG. This is really good. Better than I would've done. :)
Kellybear chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is brilliant, Joy!
valleyy chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Very nice one-shot. The first sentences were very intriguing and definitely got me interested straight away, but you might want to consider adding a sub-title to "Introduction" to make the whole story more eye-catching.

I've been looking for those prompts on dA for a while, to use when I get stuck in writing, but couldn't for the life of me find a list of them. So I greatly appreciate your post! If/when I use them, I'll be sure to credit you and Fuyu-no-Gekkou.
Hail the Queen chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
This was good. I laughed really hard on the getting hit in the face with a baseball bat... and I laugh as I retype it now. :) I like the list in the begining... I may have to use some of it sometime
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
hey, i didn't know this was gonna be a story!

good job anywo, i like you're writing style! its Elfin Flame, by the way, just changed my pen name. :)

haha.

"I like you, we should date."

loved that line!
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow interesting list. Yeah, it happens. Folklore and rumour style. In the end, no one knows where things come from. Hm one-shots from keywords - perhaps I'll give it a try when I need it. Well thanks then and good luck.
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
haha

nice list.

i like it. next time i'm in writers block i'll be sure to take a look. XD
Autumn's Last Curse chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That's a great idea... You should launch a contest or just a group of people who do each theme, maybe one theme a week, one or two pages max per theme, and compare the stories. If you don't mind, I will be using these, crediting you and Fuyu-No-Gekkou.