Reviews for Willful Wisdom
J.E.Wyatt chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
woa, this guy is so psycho

a jacke-the-ripper before his time! gave me the chills. br
J.E.Wyatt chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
“If anything changes, send for me. Other than that, let her rest, but make sure she is up every two hours. If she sleeps longer, she may never again rise.” With that he swept out the door and down the stairs.

William stood there, blankly staring where the doctor had stood. ‘She may never again rise’? What part of that makes her fine? Bloody cryptic doctor!

HAHAHAHA. that part made me CRACK
J.E.Wyatt chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Oh lord, the conversation between William and his friend was hillarious!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Okay, so I'm absalutly loving where this story is going and I have a feww hunches:

1. The person that killed that red head was not will but Grey.

2. Your letters that are in need of decifering are from none other than Sophia 'Fia' herself, along with the fact that she is also a spy, and the reason that she traveled so much with her father was for that reason.

3. i have a feeling that Will and Sophia will end up trying to figure out the mystery together.

Loving the story, its lies, deceptions, and well thought of secrets, are more than entertaining. Update soon.

~~Obsession
SnoopyWanderLust chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
I'm really enjoying this story, please do write more! Also... I am getting a feeling that Sophia and Grey may be one and the same.
J.E.Wyatt chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Intriguing chapter! I liked it. And it was rather romantic. Do you have any intentions of publishing this story? Just curious. It makes me more of a keen reader if I hear a writer does have such intentions, and then I'm willing to spend some time giving constructive criticisms (though this story is awsome s far). If not, I'll just read and ramble away on how enjoyable the chapter was. Anyways, onto he next chapter!
PeterMoore chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR. PLEASE TELL ME THAT THAT WAS NOT WILL KILLING THAT GIRL. OH AND UPDATE SOON!
J.E.Wyatt chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Wow, your writing is amazing, and accords very well with this period in which you've set your story. I've read 'enough' novels set in the early 19th century to say this! Remarkable, really. And the way you phrase your dialogue is both witty and very sophisticated. Will isn't at all the sort of man I expected. He's not quite the dark, brooding, tormented rake one comes across so often and may become, occasionall, rather too depressing for one's spirit. But Will is more like...a touch of Julia Quinn's amusing and roguish hero mixed with..hmm...those other intriguing heroes with a bit of temper to them. How scrumptuous.

With that said, my one pointer for this chapter is that...have you noticed? but some of the dialogues and paragraphs are stuck together with no space in between to distinguish them. That made it a bit of a difficult read, though it has nothing to do with your writing itself.

Hm. I can't wait to read more. But unfortunately it's off to bed with me. Can't wait to read more. This is going into my favorites.
J.E.Wyatt chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh my goodness. What a witty and amusing way to start off a story! Wonderfully done. I especially loved the humour towards the end of this article
pixystick chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Yes please, I would like very much to read the next chapters! I have been captivated by your writing.
JMDering chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
I love this story! The olot is very interesting (I think I have a hunch who grey is :-P), it is well written and I love the charecters.

Great job.
gothicHobbit08 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
The title's connection to the character names caught my attention. Clever. .
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11