Reviews for Willful Wisdom
Xiaolu chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
You told me your other story was a HR too (thanks for your message!) so I wanted to check it out. :-)

I only read the first five chapters as you can guess but I love it. Will is just... awesome. :-) I love how witty and wild he is. :-) I don't know much about Sophia yet but she seems to be quite a match for Will. :-)

Anyway, you want to come in France someday? :-) I hope for you that it's going to happen. I'm sure you will love it, it's really a beautiful country (and not only because it's mine! *laugh*)

Well, I'm going to continue my reading. :-)
Jinxed Rogue chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
I have to say this is a very interesting story you have. Will and Sophia are enchanting characters and you have a good mystery going on.
lala land chapter 18 . 11/20/2009
amazing...you truly have talent
A Merry Savant chapter 29 . 11/7/2009
Hahaha I like your expression "Oh, sugar holy ice-tea"

The ending felt somewhat sudden.

Man there was tension in the last chapter lol

Thanks for writing!
Quixoticisms chapter 30 . 11/7/2009
Hello

You should consider getting this published. Seriously. (No sarcasm intended)

Looking forward to Bromfield's story 8)
laurenfoster chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Sounds a little bit like gossip girl...? coincidence?
Reverie-enchantee chapter 30 . 11/1/2009
Hi Priscilla,

So you are done! wouah! I'm so sad, I liked reading their adventures. I smiled when reading the epoligue when she said she may start listening to him _

The shooting and Harrington life/death is left in suspens.

To answer your question, I like more the idea of the epitaph than Will's proverb because: the story won't be centered on Will or his point of view; it gives the story a dramatic dimension so it seems they are not the master of their destiny, something is looming. You know something they don't. It reminds me of Shakespeare's jester or narrator at times. It increases the tension.

Oups, I even don't remember reading that name, Mooresville. He would be an help especially when Will goes crazy after his mum's death.

I also like the idea of the triplets, it seems I found a lot of triplets _

As to the plot, what I expected was that, while Sophia is kept into Will's custody, another attempt to kill the king occured because I felt the focus was more on Sophia/Will, which I really liked _, somewhat forgetting the other side of the story. As Jules was observing her, his friends could have taken this opportunity and do something while she was outside the house, so that Will would have even more questioned her or gone even more crazy.

All is well that ends well! _

I wish you a good NanoWriMo month! _

Reverie
Buhbyesuckers chapter 29 . 11/1/2009
Their kids? Oh god! *faints* Is it going to be the oldest and erm...the daughter? O the daughter story will be interesting, especailly now that she's got five brother looking out for her!

You're going to be one busy lady!
CynicInLove chapter 29 . 10/31/2009
Oh wow, I was looking at my email for any story alerts and I found THREE for Willful Wisdom. Okay. Some bad news. I really really did not like chapter 28. The whole interaction between Harrington, his son Jules, and Will was not believable. First of all, why did Jules allow his lackey to put his gun down? He'd be even more vulnerable now with two guns against him and no one to back him up. Both sides were equally matched in quantity if not in quality. When Will said, "Because I would shoot you without pause and this may take a while" to the lackey it was as if he assumed that the lackey wouldn't dare to shoot Will which I think is unlikely because he is supposed to be the "bad guy" and bad guys never have a conscience. This chapter was very rushed. As if you couldn't wait for the story to be over. Not in a bad way but more so maybe because you had the epilogue planned out and further plot lines in the works (yay!). Hopefully in the revision this will be more detailed. Especially the father/son conflict. And not to sound like Harrington (what a douche), but why did Jules want to murder the prince or Will's mother? I couldn't see any link between the two. Is there supposed to be one? Also, I wished there was some sort of closing on the prince's assassination case because it was so prominent and referred to throughout the story.

One bright point for chapter 28 was this quote: "Will cleared his throat and said dryly, “I would like to attend your funerals with some understanding of what occurred before either of your deaths.”" I loved the sarcasm. Absolutely hilarious!

And I apologize for combining the review for chapter 28 and 29 in this one here review. After I finished reading chapter 28, I couldn't wait to review and THEN go on to reading chapter 29. Too much anticipation :D And, again, yay for new plot lines! It is cliche to end the story with the birth of a child and then writing the children's story, but I am in full support of this cliche. More reading opportunities, you see.

I have really enjoyed reading this story and there is so much potential! I can't wait for the next installments. Are you going to revise this story first and then write the sequels or revise while posting the sequels, as well? Either way, I'm waiting impatiently. Good luck with everything!

-Mariana
All Over You chapter 30 . 10/31/2009
seven kids? holy jesus! that's a lot of spawn! but... it does make for very interesting spin-offs.

i love that they get their happy ending. wonderful job my friend :]
Madame Jenn chapter 28 . 10/30/2009
I shall sit on my computer, waiting patiently for the epilogue to this story.

It is definitely up there on my favorites list.

Love Will and Sophia, although I thought it was a tad bit anti-climatic.

But whatever. I still love this story.
cytl101 chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
aw

that's so cute

I'm definitely not Harrington's #1 fan...

great job
Buhbyesuckers chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
EH! who cares about who shot who. To be honest they can both die *raises her fists at both Harrington and Jules*

FINALLY! THEY ARE TOGETHER! *dances*

Keep it up!
All Over You chapter 28 . 10/27/2009
do you have any idea how proud i am of you?

like THIS proud. you can't see it, but i'm extending to my wingspan. lol

loved her rambling at the end. so freaking cute :]
Buhbyesuckers chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
OMG! I SO TOTALLY LOVE YOU! That's like...*dreamily sighs* Those men, those three gorg-*cuts herself and blushes*

SO! I'm glad she finally admitted to loving Will and that he GENUINLY loves her FOR HER! *dances* Her father, if I had the chance I'd slap him. Idiot *glares at the father, who quivers* yeah, feel my wrath you piece of scum.

BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE! *wails*

Oh and thanks for dedicating the chappie to me, you didn't have to...then again I've been a silent reader since the very near beginning...

Get better soon, and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chappie! :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »