Reviews for Willful Wisdom
All Over You chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
i knew i was forgetting something when i woke up this morning! glad i remembered.

i love a chase and i'm excited to them to find her and then they can both say "i love you" to each other and then live happily ever after. or at least somewhere close to ever after. haha.

write, write, write! you don't have to go to class yet! haa.
CynicInLove chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
I don't think I've ever been so glad to see a review. And so fast, too!

Leaving Sophia alone for four days was incredibly dumb on Will's part, especially after he saw how traumatized she was when she learned about her mother. Because leaving her alone for days after telling her he loved her would reassure her that love is indeed real. Fool. Men have no brains.

Please don't torture Sophia anymore :( I think she's been through enough and most of it because of the action's of her people. Namely her father being one of them. He could have at least tried to show a smidgen of love.

Hopefully the next update will be just as quick as this one :)

A most ardent reader,

Mariana, aka sisbamboo1
Reverie-enchantee chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
Hi Priscilla,

I was getting accustomed to long chapter _ because at the end, I felt like, so what? why can't I read more?

So Harrington is the wicked one. Poor fellow! I feel sorry for him. Unless there is more explanations, he is doomed to be the misunderstandood one! Ok, here is what troubles me: isn't it surprising that on the day Sophia's mother gives birth, off she goes, and get killed? Does not Sophia see what a Supermother she has, really! _ Then, she was doing the same thing as her father and her mother, wanting to fulfill her mission, whatever may happen, no one pointed it that to her. Why cannot she realize that? As for her dad, whatever he says, he must have trusted her to get her into the coding thing. Being born in a spy net does not mean you get to be a spy. Even though he made her be useful to his purpose, she is the daughter of the woman he was so passionnately in love with.

I was afraid to read the love triangle all of a sudden _ why sister? is there a natural child? a betrayed spy by her father, therefore "sister"? a code she has not discovered? What if he carved some mysterious message on her skin while torturing her? arg...

Anyway, I like the way you mingle the elements to alleviate the tension. But the last paragraph sounds the bell.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
Well what can I say? Been following this story since ages! Hope you update soon!
Madame Jenn chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
First off, good luck on your midterms.

I liked Harrington's little interlude.

I guess everybody had their reasons.

But he still acts like an ass.

And Sophia needs to get with it before Will decides to do something rash, and all this drama will happen, and I'll hate it, but at the end I'll be completely enamored with your story more than I am now.
hellomoto chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
please keep updating this story in amazing
All Over You chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
ugh. hurry up and study so they can have a happy ending!

loved the chapter. especially the ending :]
J.E.Wyatt chapter 25 . 10/19/2009
Here are my little nitpicks before I move on to praising you:

Her were closed and her hands were at her sides, but she did not feel anything.

- her "eyes"?

She opened her mouth, but her lips were pasted together

- if she opened her mouth how could it be pasted together?

I did not look like the room she was in before

- "it" did not look...

WOW BRAVO! *stands up and claps hand* I love the cliche you broke with this chapter. "I cannot – will not – do is be here for you to have whenever the urge rises, whenever you want me. Because you do not want me, you want my body." I've never read such a reaction from a hero before and I really liked it. It gives him more depth. It doesn't make him read like one of those domineering alpha heroes. This is a man a woman would actually get to like.

I hope the next chapter is well on its way!

xxJH
J.E.Wyatt chapter 24 . 10/19/2009
I love how you're developing the emotional aspect of your story. And I was about to say much more but it flew away the moment I read your comment. I am HONOURED that you should mention me. Yay, my name was mentioned on WW! YAY
J.E.Wyatt chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
OH THE SUSPENSE. Must read on.
A Merry Savant chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Will's approach awesomely written.

But transitions still feel somewhat awkward... Will came down, and Harrington left. I think it'd be better to write that part from both Will and Harrington's perspectives, or at least some portion in third person to make it feel more natural. Something like "Harrington gazed up at Will's retreating back..." and gave up etc.

Wait, so just _why did Evangeline die_? How? ... I sense more there )

Props for writing this. Many, many props :)
Madame Jenn chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Aw, poor Sophia.

I like her uncle though. He seems so... oblivious? but not really because he knows everything that's been going on. He kind of just ranted... I thought it was funny.

"this William kid..."
Reverie-enchantee chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Wouah, "comment se prendre un râteau!) _ what a declaration! Timing is decidedly not his strength. It makes me laugh, he just says to her what he has been doing for so long! how funny! i like the passage in the carriage, it seems they are back to the woeing episod. What if he elopes with her ? She might think he likes kidnapping people, especially her! _ I think that as long as he does not understand she needs her freedom of speech, of movement, of being herself wherever and whenever and whatsoever happens, she won't let him in.

It's like a child game this yes / no scene. Hey, it seems that she took on Will's manner with her " .discussion" phrase.

How sad this end of this one is!

I hope for the sake of the romance that Will has joined the family group but I would be surprised. He must have step back. Does the uncle realize how touchy the topic is, especially if he says that her sacrifice was useless. No wonder she tassumes she was not wanted. Really sad, first her father now her mother. I wonder if she is to become as sharp and cold and keep denying their passion to be completely free of any link.
cytl101 chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
ouch

that's has got to hurt...

great job
All Over You chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
yay! another update :]

ugh, she doesn't believe him? WTF. she better realize she's in love with him soon or i'll... i don't know. i'll be... disappointed?

lol. anyway, you're almost done with the story! yay! update so you can say that you've accomplished finishing story!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »