Reviews for Willful Wisdom
Madame Jenn chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
Oh, God. The suspense. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I feel for Will. He needs to grow a pair, though. Haha. Finally admit he loves Sophia.
Reverie-enchantee chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
WOUAH, what a chapter!

I like the "all of them" It makes me laugh. Don't tell me Sophia is the one who throws the vase at Will's head? Unless it is Collingsworth but I would be surprised. I feel the time for explanations has come, and the huge misunderstanding here, arg, why can't he says wants to marry her because he loves her ? this is so infuriating _ I wrong her, I repair, very noble but, flute, I really would like to slam his face, to shake him. Cannot he acknowledge to the father his love for his daughter? No wonder the way he puts it triggers such a reaction from the father. He is right in a sense, "taht is all?" and why on earth is she doing here?

Well, I don't understand on thing here: why torturing without getting any information will get the country rid of the king? do you imply that him torturing her in such a way will madden her so her role as an agent and all the informations she gathered are useless? or did he intend to "brainwash" her and be the killer agent? That sounds irreal. I just can't believe he escaped !

I expected to read more about Will's concern about Sophia but the action is more vivid this way and the way he cares for her from the moment he found her clearly show she is his. I like the turn of your chapter, from intensity to almost laughter at the end.

Is the kidnapper trying to speak franglais on purpose? I can help you with the French part if you like (my native language actually _)

It is funny some times because it seems they went back to the beginning or one move ahead, two moves backward, something of the sort. And the question, how will Will answer to the Harringtons' questions?
A Merry Savant chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
:/ (')_(') William's just distributing blame when he thinks about the culprit. Being silly as usual lol

Whoa, marriage of William to Sophia? That's rather sudden.

Curious vase.

Thanks for writing .
Obsession Changes Things chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
OH THAT WAS SO BEYOND WORTH THE WAIT IT WAS SO GOOD. BUT POOR SOPHIA THAT IS SO HORRIBLE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~OBSESSION
melgwen chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
I just discovered your story. Please don't start getting writers block. Hehe, well done, long story :). One little request though - could you put some kind of little mark between Will's and the "bad guy's" POV? I got kind of queasy there a moment. Go on writing - I'll bribe you with cookies
All Over You chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
omg, shout out to me? what? thank you. lol.

so this chapter seemed much shorter than the others. maybe it's because you haven't updated in a while, lol.

but i'm hoping it was either sophia or collingsworth that threw the vase to will's head. it would make for some good entertainment in the next chapter :]
Reverie-enchantee chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
WOUAH, two chapters ! and some of me hypothesis coming true. I don't know if I have to rejoice _

I did not see the point of the previous chapter actually. I found quite amusing Patricia's leg hanging around his waist, it was cartoon like _ And all of the cursing sounds weird for their time, especially for who they are.

Why did you explain what happened according to his point of view ? It deletes all the suspense, all the why on earth did he react this way ? because we may have found the answer somewhat diluted in his word or actions further on. No more questioning then, arg, this is terrible!

Is the kidnapper / murderer a woman then ? That is unexpected. For once I agree withe Collingsworth and Bromfield. He can just but curse, get drunk and forget the basic principles of his job, endangering everyone. I particulary like the last paragraphe when he at least, uses his brain, comes to realize that Sophia may have been in danger even before his mother got murdered. So far I did not really relate the phrase to the chapter. Today I have a quote/title in mind, "'tis pity he is a whore". I know it is supposed to be a she.

Is this kidnapper related to the decoding issue ? I don't think so. Why Maggie was not a good listener ? does he / she need a psychologist ? _ why don't he / she go to see a priest, hum, sacred oath, so he can say whatever he wants to, he won't be persecuted, right ? At least, this is how I imagine it to be at that time. I can't wait for the the next chapter _
cytl101 chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
aw

poor Will

but he's too stubborn

makes a good character to write about though

great job
All Over You chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
me! i'm ridiculously proud of you gf!

i definitely was like "WTF" when i thought she just left. but she's been kidnapped, oh no!

and collingsworth! love with he's angry :] you should do it more often.

yay you!
A Merry Savant chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
Whooh, so Collingsworth _is_ serious.

I do wish that Sophia would choose Collingsworth. Will's an idiot that's too emotional for his own good. Interferes with his logic too much.

But this story's set up so that the SophiaxWill couplet seem inevitable. :/

Ah well, looking forward to your next update
Madame Jenn chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
I'm proud of you! Haha. And so very, very excited.

What will Will do next? Only you know.

"If you want her you need to stop acting the part of a loyal spy willing to sacrifice his life for the Crown and take the role of a man in love willing to sacrifice his heart.”

This line is simply amazing, as is Bromfield. :]
Madame Jenn chapter 22 . 9/12/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter.

Especially the end when Bromfield shows up.

But poor Collingsworth, although it kind of seems he proposed to make Sophia confess her feelings?

I can't wait to see what happens next.

A battle royale between Will and Sophia?
A Merry Savant chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
AH THE SUSPENSE!

~Waiting eagerly for your next chapter lol

I have a feeling Collingsworth's actions are but a show to tease Will out. Is that true?
cytl101 chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
man, I like Sophia a lot...

random marriage proposal...

great job
J.E.Wyatt chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
I read this on my blackberry while waiting for my next class to start. I loved it! I like that you showed us an in-depth of Sophia's emotion. Very well done. I'm just a bit iffy about Will kissing his mistress on the neck (maybe I read it wrong?). I like that you made my jealous by this scene. Very jealous! But I think you should justify his action in his POV. It's too deep into the story for him to be flirting so casually with another woman. But Maybe you have a reason for this?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »