Reviews for Irys
YEAH chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
KINDA EHH ITS UNEVENTFULLY DULL, DOUBLE CHECK SOME OF YOUR THINGS, THEY COULD BE IMPROVED, MAYBE NEXT TIME.
socks-lost chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Well I understand. And I hope you continue to post on fp. Keep writing!
DarkRose1593 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Kind of sad, but it's ok. I understand the feeling-where you start a story and think it's going to be really really great and stuff but then life gets hectic and before you know it, you've lost interest. It would be cool if you got back to it someday. This was actually the first story I ever read upon discovering fictionpress, and I really liked it. But you can't write a story truly well if you're not very interested in it.

Your upcoming story does sound promising, though. Hopefully that goes better for you!

Hugs right back,

DarkRose :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
OMG. awesome. i'm so incarticulate right now, it's not even funny. XD

toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
WHAT? evil! omg, I really enjoy these characters so far! And Tancredo's name is flippin awesome! XD

toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
OMG, how I did not see this I have no idea. I mean, you've been talking about it! AH! Such suspense, I love it so far! too bad it's on hiatus, huh?

iamdeleted chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Well...I'm not gonna say I'm not disapointed. I really loved the start of this story, but I really do understand.
TinyMusicalShore chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Whoah.

That's all I really have to say.

Excellent piece of writing you have there. Nicely done. :)
TinyMusicalShore chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Oh.

Cliffhanger.

So far I think this is amazing. A little confusion here and there, but if there was none it wouldn't be a very good story. :)
TinyMusicalShore chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh!

Interesting. You have me hooked.
Violet Thelaw chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Whoa! I never tried to read something with suspense or supernatural stuff in it but I seriously don't regret it! It's great! :D
Violet Thelaw chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Wow. Marriage is quite a surprise! :D
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow I hope you add a love story in it! :D I'm a sucker for love stories!

I'll be reading as soon as I have time! I know no one cares about it but it's our exams next week and I'll probably read this story on Christmas break!

Keep writing! I think it's a very interesting plot!
HappinessGal chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it. Good writing, although you switched from first to second person a couple of times. Try to keep to one, or separate it clearly. Still liked it, a lot!
October Sun chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Fast-paced chapter made it hard to understand in some parts, but it was okay.

GREAT ending. Very spooky, reminiscent of The Mist. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »