Reviews for a love triangle outside of this dimension
perhaps then you'd notice me chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
wow its kinda ironic coz when i read this there was a banner at the top of the page about the 'STORY OF SATAN'...

but thats not what i was going to review about.

i love this poem! i can relate so much to it, which i think helps, but i think it was written gorgeously! :D i love the metaphor of the love triange - twas very creative :D

have a happy day!

. .
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I like the idea of comparing this to a love triangle, but I didn't like how you stated that in the beginning. It seemed more prosey and spelled out than it had to be. I did like your descriptions of the battle though, really great.
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really liked this. The set-up with the cliched love triangle made this poem, somewhat ironically, even more refreshingly original. I loved the last stanza and how sarcastic 'terribly hard' was... and the 'being stuck in the middle' had connotations of, for me at least, purgatory - which I thought was a nice touch. Anyways, keep up the good work.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like your explanation of the clash between heaven and hell, all over it is a very well-writen piece. (Side note a 20 by 20 foot room is not small at all, lol)
Captain-Dalien chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Ahh! That's so good! An awesome picture of that verse in Ephesians.. “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Yeah, that. (I cheated and looked it up) Anyway, I love your writing. Kudos. CD
helixdown chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hm, i never really gave that much thought, but you seem to have made a pretty good piece of poetry out of this, oh and yes, i do love "the fight" as well.