|Reviews for Like that
| Allz chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
This is such a cute story :-) :-)
| Preposterous chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Aww. Hate to see it end. I was hoping for a longer story and a more complete ending and maybe even a promise of a happily ever after. But thanks for writing this nonetheless.
| Preposterous chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
The end of the chapter is just so sweet. Love it!
| Preposterous chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I seriously thought sonething bad would happen when Chris followed him home. Seriously, how could he believe that this stranger wanted to watch a movie late at night alone together?
| siddles2000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm kinda ashamed to say this but I read my cousins/brothers dairy. (it's a long story) he came out a while ago but, in his dairy he wrote pretty much the same thing.
| ImmanenceEnsured chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Waw, this was perfect:)
From the summary I thought this would yet again be some sort of teenage-style comedy stuffed with inappropriate smut and lacking sense. But the 'in the closet' part was interesting, so I read on and YES!
- I loved the British-ness of this. Football and mates and whatnot. This story has attitude, awesome.
- I like how realistic this story is. The writing, I mean. You don't tell too much and you don't add any unnecessary scenes, just write enough for us to understand what's going on. Things go a little fast, but that's okay because Chris goes through all the required stages. In the space of 30 000 words, while a lot has been going on already, you even manage to properly introduce Conor and make him not only lovely but also well-rounded and believable. Wonderful.
- You made Chris feel ashamed. I like that, because it might not be all happy and fluffy, but it's how things go. Yet again, realistic and nice.
- "Thing is, it doesn't matter, ok? He was still a bastard who left his wife and two kids. Who he left them for doesn't mean shit." YES, an intelligent viewpoint! Fathers shouldn't leave their children, gay or not, Thank You! I'm sick of this 'it's okay to be gay' shit, justifying promiscuity, cheating, the lot, 'because he's not truly himself'. Well fuck that shit, Deal with it! No father should abandon his family *overemotional gestures*.
- The family is important. The mother is important. Shane is important. You are truly brilliant, surpassing all my expectations with this small but heartwarming story.
That is why, my friend, I am going to press the favourite button right now! BAM!
| ShadowJunkie chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Dude! This was awesome and totally needed an epilogue or something! Would've been so much cooler if we get to know how Shane takes it when he finds his brother and best friend doing the deeds. HAHA. Would've been hilarious, man! Kudos for the fast read. Think I'll check out your profile for more.
| Depth-of-Field chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
d'aaawwww. This was a really cute high school love story!
| PuzzledApproach chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I truly loved this story! I am not going to lie, I am a little curious about what Shane's response to the whole thing would be, but its your story and I do think its amazing as is. Just curious, do you have anything that you are working on now, or are you done with fictionpress? I wouldn't be surprised if you actually became a published author :D
| PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So as I was reading this, it took me a moment to realize that this is taking place in England by (I am assuming) and English author... so what I (an American) think of as football and you do are two completely different sports lol I suppose you don't really even consider what I think of as football a sport (I know most of my friends from the UK don't lol) I have no idea why I felt the need to share this with you, especially since this was written five years ago and I am sure you no longer check reviews (if you do, I would love a reply simply for the fact that I am curious if you still check reviews for this story) but I decided to :D
| Skyless11 chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHA loool it actually has a happy ending! I can't believe it xD all through it I was in one of those dreading moods xD Ehhhh guess it's my fault for reading Jake's story first xD
Still QQ this was rather shooort! I would've wanted sooo much more xD cuz it was awesome! you're awesome :
| R.P. Ann chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW I LOVED IT. I LOVE CONOR! 3 SERIOUSLY HEHE. LESS THAN THREE.
Your writing was reaaaaaaaaaally nice, I liked it a lot. You're goooooooooooooood.
I love Conor.
Okay, I don't have much to say today, I'm pretty sleepy :3 so yeah hehe. I loved it 3
| PervEcToy chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
He's easy. -,-
| shirayuki chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. My clock reads 3:50 am and i just finished reading this. Honestly one of the best gay-themed stories that i've read. kudos to you,)
| Steph T chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. It was short, simple and the characters (excluding James of course) were very likable. Thank you for the story.