Reviews for The Stepway: Version One
CakeAndUnicorm chapter 14 . 2/27
Damn, loved this chapter. Coincidently, while reading, haunting music was playing on TV. So yeah, it added to the epicness.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
a simple 'hey, loved it, keep writing'... Joking aside your story is well written and enjoyable to read.
Wickedforlife chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
so sweet
Wickedforlife chapter 32 . 1/19/2013
of course I loved it, what else could I possible do?
Wickedforlife chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
lolol, best a/n ever
Wickedforlife chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
omg holy crap, what kind of dog is that?
Wickedforlife chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
yayayay flyiing monkeys! Elphie! They are so awesome, especially chisery. And his costume OMG.
Wickedforlife chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
You're so pale and strong? That's not even gushy, it's just weird
Wickedforlife chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
THIS IS GENUIS NEVER EVER GIVE UP WRITING!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I love the basic plot idea, but you disjointed writing is hard to take. Nothing ever gets explained or solved. We just go from one cut off chater to another.
x-rayLady chapter 41 . 11/30/2012
Wow, if I read this correctly, this is the original? And you started writing it at thirtheen? It's really good already so it makes me wonder how much better it can get... I'll look for the second version now to get an answer to that ;-)
Batterbo chapter 41 . 11/20/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! that's not scratchig the surface of how much I LOVE this story! I... Just... Uh... ASDFGHJK!
I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2012
sooo cute
loved it :D
B chapter 40 . 9/10/2012
Finally! A story that is awesome as well as amazing! I dislike it so much when a fun, innocent plot turns very perverted. You stuck true to the plot and oyur writing style, and for that I thank you! (*Pats you on the back*) I stayed up all night finishing this one. You had me hooked from chapter one! :) Great job! (*thumbs up!*)
InkedGirl chapter 32 . 7/17/2012