Reviews for Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl
pattEcake chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
This is AMAZING. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE!
TuneOut chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is a fantastic story. I really wish that you update soon. I could feel all of her grief and tension and there really isn't much more to say other than that you're a wonderful writer.
bearface chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I have a feeling that this is going to be a great story. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update. :)
Ciaobellla chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
great story. i like it alot.

please update it soon :)
strawberrie0 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
I am in love with your writing.
Aquafied chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
it seems more real than most things that i have read

it is so tangible
eggsbenni221 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I'm a bit tired for a coherent review, but I like the neat blend of past and present; I'd definitely like to see more of that.
eggsbenni221 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really like what I'm seeing here so far.

Just as a suggestion though, perhaps the second half of this chapter would do better in another spot. The first bit, the bit that describes Edwin's death, works really well as a prologue.

It's just a thought; I really love your style of writing. You paint a perfect picture of the scene in my mind, and your characters are very real.
Dot Cubed chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Love this chapter. Like, so much. Dean seems like such a real person to me, for some reason, and Remy's description of falling of love just felt so true to me. Also for some reason, haha. I absolutely love it. And the last line just chills me, because the reader doesn't know how Dean's reacted to Edwin's death and if he's fallen just like Remy has.
torazee chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Another beautifully written story as always.

The way you write makes all your stories romantic even if the subject matter isn't so much.

I am a huge fan and so excited about this story.

Question: Did you base Dean off of the Supernatural Dean?

I'm in love with dean winchester. lol.
aaa chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
chapter two is well written, I can't wait for chapter three. Keep up the good work. :)
codyismypup chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This is fantastic. I read the first chapter awhile ago, when you had it up there and I thought to keep an eye on it. I was right to.

I love the realism that you've stuck true to, how the main character is raw and coping uhealthily, but it's great. Dean sounds good, I like how you made her fall for him and I enjoyed the description you gave.

Update soon.

-RAR
Jeex chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I am so confused right now... why don't you have so many more reviews for this?

i'm liking this story. it had depth and i really liked the childhood loop, it is a sweet contrast from blake.

i like the heroine a lot. she's hurt and i really want to see how she deals with this. i hope this dean guy is the love interest and i can't wait to meet him.

ps. i reall ylike how you didn't make the blake character gorgeous.. it made it really real.
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love how realistic this is, honestly. It's so emotional and real at the same time, and I absolutely love it. I feel so much pain for Remy even though I've never lost a sibling or anyone like that. Very nice work, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
mlle wolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ahh, my review came out weird. I meant to say: "it felt like I was in a movie not on fictionpress dot com." The 'not' in parenthesis sounded like sarcasm.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »