Reviews for The Great Pretenders
twibbit chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
bookADDICT6 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
They finally realized that they love each other! Hallelujah! This was such a short romance story, I know there's a sequel, but I wish it was much longer!
bookADDICT6 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
Finally, Dean gets what he deserves. And he obviously doesn't deserve Keely. Some people make a big deal for being a virgin, but I think it's so romantic that Keely and Andrew are still virgins.
bookADDICT6 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Damn, Keely and Andrew are so perfect for each other. They're just too cute, it's heart breaking that they aren't together!
bookADDICT6 chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Gods, I'm seriously not liking Dean anymore because he's bringing out the worst in Andrew. Andrew is the perfect guy best friend and I don't want that image ruined in my head.
bookADDICT6 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
I can't believe that Dean still wants to have sex with Keely even though I bet he wants to hang out with Cecilia.
bookADDICT6 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I thought I saw something like Dean and Cecilia hooking up, seems probable. I still don't like Dean even though he's acting like an ideal boyfriend right now. The fact is it's not towards his actual girlfriend.
bookADDICT6 chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Oh man, Andrew ruined the moment by bringing up Dean. I bet Dean's only with Keely so he can sleep with her.
bookADDICT6 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I just knew that Andrew was in love with her and not because it has to work with the story. I am completely with Andrew as to why Keely is with Dean. He was nice at first until around chapter two.
bookADDICT6 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Oooh... I think Andrew is getting a little jealous, along with Dean. He pushes the jealousy thing way too much. I don't get how a nice girl like Keely gets along with a jerk like Dean.
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Not as awkward as I thought about, but Andrew is such an easy going guy that he won't make it awkward.

I have a feeling that Dean inviting Cecilia has more meaning than a simple invitation...
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Poor Andrew, I seriously thought they were going to go through with it but apparently not. I can't believe they both denied that it wasn't going to awkward after this situation. It definitely will be.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Keely's idea is the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard. I knew it was coming already, but the impact is much bigger than what I expected.

For the story's sake, Andrew already has feelings for Keely which is why he agreed. It's just weird to imagine them having sex even though I love best friend relationships.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
OMGSH, guys like Dean are exactly why girls sleep around. Don't get me wrong, he's sexy as hell, but his attitude is so much worse.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really love the idea! I've tried reading a story with a similar plot but I just found it awkward. But so far, no awkwardness between Keely and Andrew.

At first I thought Dean was going to be gentleman or whatever, but so far he's acting like a douche bag. I thought I was going to love him, but so far bad impression.
211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »