Reviews for The Flower Girl
ami chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
you have to keep writing! pls that was blooming fab man
fangirl3000 chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
O-MY-FLIPING-GOD! that was brillent! i actually almost cried the tears were there in my eyes. wens the next one out?x
Steph chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
Wow, just wow. This chapter definitely made me cry. I can't believe that Brookston is actually gone and Alice couldn't save him. You have such an amazing talent with words that you make your stories come to life. All this chapter I could see what was happening, like it was a movie playing out. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
LondonLi chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
At this point I'm just like Molly; completely clueless on what's going on! Thanks for the update! I'm so glad we're getting close to the end.
OctoberAvenue chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
oh. my. god. amazing. i'm in shock. poor molly. i. love. this. story. amazing. please. update. love it.
Meg Wren chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
o... good twist. and good job at tying everything together.
coolbeanie chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Don't make him evil. How could you? Please post more now!
karoru chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Talk about a cliffhanger!

is it an ilusion? the whole tatoo and hawkin maybe being dark right? Of course it is, isnt it?

It has to be!

Man...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PS: great chapter by the way.

PS2: are we going to hear more from Jason? I really liked him! Maybe you should do a sequel about him...
Marie chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Oh gosh NO! HAWKIN! NO! He CAN NOT be evil. Can you please write more ASAP and post it. I'm going to go crazy!
Natalie chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Oh god. No no no no no no no no no! This is not supposed to happen! He can't be on their side. Please no. PLEASE NO! Oh gosh. Post more now please!
Leah chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! HAWKIN IS AMAZING AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE EVIL! AH! I'M SO SCARED! PLEASE WRITE MORE AND POST IT ASAP! I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY!
Naoise chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Amazing. But? Hawkin has to be good? What? Can't wait for more. I really loved this chapter. Molly's realisation that love will save her. That is beautiful.

Great chapter Kate!

Naoise.
ami chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
omg! that was like bloody brillent! you have to update soon im leaving in a weeks time and i wanna have finished the story by then (sorry, i know its a selfish request). it still amazes me that ur not published! x
dear.maria.atl chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
That was amazing! The way that you made everything connected like that with all of the flashbacks. Your descriptions of everything are so amazing, and just simply AMAZING! I really need to get a thesaurus to think of words other than amazing. Brilliant work, and I'm sad to hear it's coming to an end soon!

-Christine
3K chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
I love this story...keep it up!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »