Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
loveistheshortestformofsuicide chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Omg, he just left him in the Burger King? Wtf? I didn't know Jack was so like...insensitive. Although, he did make him walk home from school that one time. /:

It still sorta pissed me off. Lol.

But yay for Josh walking all that way on his own. Wow.

When I was in NY my dad had to lead us around everywhere. I know I would be lost. What with my sense of direction, or lack thereof. (x

Haha, Josh is gonna get his own place? (: Aw. Is that where Dan comes in? I hope so, I always liked him. xD

-hearts-
diebyownhands chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
It's been so long since I logged in that I had forgotten my password!

Any way I had to log in a tell you this was wonderful and that I hope you will continue to write. I read this all in one go and not once did I feel it didn't sound/flow right. Gah! Now I feel like reading the whole series again!
Self Inflicted chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
I finally get down to reading this and I totally love you for doing this! I read this first before rereading Like It Or Not and now I feel this burning need to reread the entire arc. I really liked Patrick and I'm a little disappointed that he turned out to be well rather unsavoury but I really loved this. It's true that he had a life in between which I admit I've never really thought about. This one really made me cry a little but I'm sure you've noticed I'm a little biased towards Josh (he's my baby!). Tara is also incredibly annoying but I can't really bring myself to hate her.

Might there be another piece from Kay's POV?
James Hiwatari chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
So that is how Dan came into the picture. INteresting.

It was a good ending, but because I liked it I half-wanted it not to end.

Ah, but anyway, it is not like it was the last of them, so...

Ahaha, I'm not making sense. Better stop now.

I liked Dan there. More than I liked him before.

Ah, whatever. Pretend I made some sense...

Amindaya chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I'm so lad you wrote this. It's nice to see how he turned into the person he is when he meets Kay for the second time.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
No wonder Josh was so angry when he met Kay again...he IGNORED him!

Wow...

I love this add-on to the series...I can't wait for more!
The Intelligent Designer chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
This is your best writing out of all the stories in this series. I love it!
Jowaco chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Interesting take on Josh's life in the middle if you will, I'm enjoying it and do hope you continue. Please...Pretty Pretty please...don't make me beg...you know I'll do it!
James Hiwatari chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Yo wow wow, more chapters! More chapters, please!

JOsh is getting a life. And a boyfriend, it seems. I liked the scene in his birthday. If I was in is place I would've freaked out. XDD

DId you have this story planned when you wrote the other ones or are you making it all up now in a way that it fits with the rest?

James Hiwatari chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Hahahaha... Loved that ending.

I liked how JOsh remember he was once "normal" and walked to the place. Oh, I'm so proud of him! XD

And let the kid grow up!

(And when I think I Am 18 and I'm nowhere near living on my own, I can't help but feel that JOsh is more mature than I am... Which is, of course, really weird)
James Hiwatari chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
I've always wonder what JOsh about his brother and Tara's marriage. Of course he would freak out. But the whole written thing is better than what I could have imagined.

I hat psycanalists. They don't do it right. THey never do. I'm of the opinion that Josh should go to a PErson Centred Terapist. They know what to do. XDD

(Of course, my opinion is biased, but I don't care. Mom does a very good job with me.)

James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Yeah, more Kay/Josh. I've missed them.

The chapter was nice. JOsh is all fucked up, for a change. I almost feel sorry for him. But I don't. I don't feel sorry because it is his fucked life that makes the thing interesting.

MWAHAHAHAHA

I'm a little sadistic...
Amindaya chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Words cannot describe how great it is to see inside Josh's head during this time of his life, before he got into drugs and became an author. Thanks!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2