Reviews for Love Gets Me Every Time
LaJauntez chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
LOL.

I figured I would read your story ... again.

Forgot to comment on chapter 7 so here I am.

"Oh dear god, its dead guy."

Still makes me laugh.

But I still think you should continue this story.

if not for your burning passion for Matt then for my burning passion to read a story that ends.

My questions are to be forever lost in a black abyss of nowhere.

Will Jessica ever tell dearest Meg of her outbreak with Jean-Luc?

Will Jean-Luc ever see the light of day in this story?

Shall Meg and dead Guy ever find their happily ever after?

And the most important question ... WILL JESSICA EVER HAVE A TRUE ENDING?
misery sister chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
There is this weird space between all your double quotes and your text? But okay, besides that, I really liked the beginning. It was really funny. :D
Xarn chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
TRISTEN!

And I think you should update quickly. Like tomorrow perhaps? x3
Xarn chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Even after all the fuss we went through I think this story is coming along nicely.

Can't wait to see what Jess will cook up next. :P

Tristen and her look like they are going to be bestest best friends. 8D
RebelianAngel chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
I am very intrigued. hehe, I'm curious to see where this goes..
Xarn chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
MEG MEG MEG MEG!

I love your story, and since I love you I'm writing a review.

Let me get in the mood. *clears throat*

I love your first person writing style. The way you write it, makes the readers able to relate to their lives.

Example: I'm in the story. ohohohohoh :P

Okay, I'll stop spamming your reviews.

LUB YOUU
Cereza M. xx chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
AWESOME start!

I LOVE this! Don't know whether its because I share the same name as the main character (Meg; gotta love that name!) and it makes me biased, but watev! This is an excellent start; love the scenes with the fake-phone call and the keys in the furnace - HILARIOUS!

It's kinda strange... your language gives the story a real 'Australia' feel; you've got the slang and everything! Even though it's set in America, it feels like it's set in Australia. I have to keep reminding myself that they're jetting off to Arizona. LOL.

Just watch your use of 'to' and 'too'. You tend to get them confused. I'm sure you know which one is which; 'to' general; over to, said to, mean to, etc; and 'too' as well. I guess all you can do is proofread to make sure you've used the right one.

Great job! I'm loving it so far - update soon, 'kay?

Love love,

Panda

xoxo
katezilla chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
cool story so far :)
Peachie Miss chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very interesting beginning, you just kind of crash into the good stuff. Awesome, keep it up.