Reviews for like a colour
RipplingEbbulience chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Well done!

I like the end very much.

Keep writing.

-Rippling ebullience
fictionalboyfriend chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
Oh, I like this.

You really aren't sparing on yourself in your poetry or your photography, are you? It's truth or nothing.
Mirabella chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Wow. :) It's like the peron gave their heart o that their dream world could live and be. :)

It's amazing. :)

"and i filled the walls with art

and the streets with music" - beautiful and artistic!
Mirabella chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Intriguing and well done. Has depth even though it is only short. :) Bravo. :)
katt chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
i really like the format of this piece. especially between the first two segments, where you've cut "i" from the rest of the sentence. it adds a felling of separation not only in the obvious sense of in the poem, but also a separation within the speaker. beautiful ]

k.X
Isca chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
I love how all of the words are sort of jumbled together. It gives the piece a wonderful stream-of-consciousness flow. :)
tonight we bloom chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
love this, it's so beautiful and raw and honest.
tonight we bloom chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
thought-provoking!
Isca chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
"Nothing has a name here." I like this line - it's very powerful and profound - it's almost as if the speaker is in the 'dream land' where the names for new feelings and colours and such are not known by anyone but 'the creator.'
Isca chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
"I forgive you." The tone of this line is very startling and moving. This line connects quite well to the line "it just is." Sometimes we cannot control the things that happen in our life. I like that the speaker is so strong, though - they're resilient - they'll build their own city of dreams. Keep up the great work. :)
fictionalboyfriend chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I really, really, REALLY REALLY REALLY like this poem. Can I keep it? I promise I'll feed it and walk it and scoop its poop! Every day!

Seriously though. I love the imagery here, the rhythm, the...the everything. Tis beautiful. You've done a very, very grand job with something that seems like it was painful at first. If you'll allow me to whip out my own metaphor, you've taken that hard bit of grit under your shell and turned it into a pearl.

I love your writing. Don't ever stop.
Aurora Johnson chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Brill poems - v arty and creative.

You're a good writer P

And i'm not doing this for a review by the way!

I genuinely love your work - kind of refreshing.

Good poetry is always nice to find

Aurora x
kelsi bones chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
wow.. i've been in a situation were this would have fit perfectly. amazing.

k.X
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love "silhouettes bleeding/together white." That is such a gorgeous image. Very experimental, fun styling here. I like it. Keep writing! :)
english summer rain chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
the words literally traveled through my chest, i could feel it pulsing, and i am jealous how you can make me feel things just through words.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »