Reviews for Skywriting
Esquirella chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOVED it!
Happy Pappy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
For some reason, I've been putting this story off for ages. I first looked it over when I first caught a glance of it when it was first posted and vowed to read it someday. I guess since I just posted my first m/m slash story that I felt this would be the best time of any to give it a show.

First of all, it's amazing. You're imagery was simply fantastic, a mesh of euphoric, dream-like events all anchored to the ground by the sad reality that was taking place in real-time. I especially enjoyed the dream scene of Allen painting the sky and vowing to make the best puff clouds possibe. It truely showed his desperate cling to his past summers with his other and his fears of the surely coming tomorrow.

The morse code was a simple yet endearing addition to the story, adding in a layer of depth and personal feeling into the story, as if giving the reader the ability to delve deeper into the beautiful story you weaved.

Thank you for this story, it was truely beautiful and definatly one of my favorites so far.
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was simply amazing. I began reading it not intending to finish it, but I couldn't stop. Your writing is beautiful, though you've probably heard that many times before.

The entire story is beautiful. I've read stories with similar concepts and themes, but never done this well; yours is by far the best.

I do believe I nearly cried.

What a sad note to end it on. But you're right, there's always summer.

Your page breaks, the dots and dashes between scenes, is that morse code? What does it mean?
miya wada chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
very prettily-written. the jumps between past and present got me confused, but maybe that's what you intended.

somehow, i could relate to allen (you'll see when i send the letters, soon), it's almost scary how your theme of departure fits with my current state in rl.

thank you.
b chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
absolutely brilliant, as always. lovely details. the morse code is pure genius. (i wish aidan had had the balls to spell it out, though! man, you and your "words that we couldn't say" endings. keeps me hanging every time!)

the ending was gorgeous. (and i know that it's gonna be happy 'coz i translated the morse in between! _)
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
A sad but nicely written piece. :] Was the part near the end, with the girl and Allen painting the clouds, a dream? I couldn't work that out. xD