Reviews for Katashi Academy: Two's a Crowd
Lunar of dreams chapter 41 . 3/17
Love it so please hurry up and update
VeeVee chapter 41 . 9/19/2013
(I would log in but...too lazy xD)

I just found this story yesterday and I have to say...I would love it if you updated I was looking for a good long story and I found yours immediately and just...x3

I'm glad you still plan to update :D And I'm impressed with the amount of time you've been writing this You must have a lot of determination to finish this. I would love it if you do too :3
Springerlight chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
I saw this just before I left for a week long school camp and only got the notification of it before I had no internet connection. I was so excited and it kept me wondering through the whole camp. "Oh wow! It's back, its seriously back! I hope it's back!" I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this story, and I won't begrudge you too much for the break xD (personally has taken a long break from my stories although they're mainly fan-fictions)

I'm glad you're really detirmined with this story and wish you the best of luck!
Anon on mobile chapter 41 . 9/9/2013
Holy shit, really?
/Yes/, it would be great if you continued.
I read this a few years ago, caught up an all and waiting for the next chapter, and wow, despite knowing there probably wasn't going to be an update in a long time if any at all, just, wow, it's been so long, but I miss this story.
But, oh my god, yes, please. /Continue, rewrite, whatever,as long as it's an update/ c:
Guest chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
You! Katsu us so going to kill you!and so I am! So if you want to live longer
Guest chapter 40 . 11/18/2012
Oh...please please please update!
Im in love with your story! I looooove it
Im dying for a kiss!
Joanna C. Rice chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Only just found this, it is still on-going isnt it?
Madame Penguin chapter 40 . 10/10/2011
Why must you do this to us? It's almost been a year since the last update and the anticipation is KILLING me! I love how Hisoka is getting into the act now and it's hilarious at the kind of results it gets. I was slightly getting tired of him denying everything all the time and nothing was getting done, so it's nice to see things start to pick up a bit more.
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
COOKING FIGHT! *throws confetti and dough* Oops. That was for my cookies... *insert self-conscious laugh here*

They are so cute, and in denial, and ADORABLE! Me love them to bits... Not literally. Can't risk damaging Hisoka. Katsu needs him healthy and strong...
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Oh... Katsu's getting smart! He knows about Hisoka's subconscious now... Poor apron. It must feel so drab compared to Katsu. And, Katsu? I can't wait to see the outcome of this either...

*insert evil laugh of DOM here*
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Heh. He really does care, the adorable in-denial Hisoka. I wonder what his idea is?
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Aw... His subconscious is getting annoyed at his oblivious actions... Too cute... And I'm sure Katsu feels the same way!
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Oh my! A milestone, it's amazing... Hisoka GIGGLED! Yes, my dear. A boy of sixteen... giggled. Heh. It makes him cute, so who cares?
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Poor clerk... But if it for their bonding, he'll just have to suffer.
Snow Dances. Death Entrances chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Sleeping together and now cross dressing? Hm... Hisoka's in trouble... Oh well. He'll survive. Katsu'll make sure of it...
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »