Reviews for Katashi Academy: Two's a Crowd
pipo chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
wow, this is really good! i'm up to thid chapter, and I'm so curious about what's going to happen next!

and hisoka sounds adorable... yet slightly annoying. LOVE katsu! good luck! :P
Fallen Rayne chapter 30 . 9/17/2008
aw maybe Hisoka will stop being a closet case. *snickers* Yeah right that's being a bit to optimistic. And WHOOT secret room. *Smiles evilly* Oh the fun! Rawr this makes me wonder what ccmes next UPDATE X3
Claudia Cobain chapter 30 . 9/14/2008
Wow. I seriously love this!

When will they kiss? D:

Katsu x Hisoka forever and ever D
Claudia Cobain chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Wow, wow, wow!

I liked it a lot so far! I can't stop reading, since I'm too curious what is going to happen next! Just decided to tell you that this story rocks!
Sychaeus chapter 30 . 9/11/2008
Last line was omgsque!

Katsu is disease everyone should have, as far as i'm concerned, but probably in small doses for Hisoka. And wow, secret passageway! i was starting to think we'd find long lost, insane brothers or fugitives or something. Old movies is much more reassuring.
Fallen Rayne chapter 29 . 9/2/2008
“Chain our hands to the stairs like we talked about earlier?”

“Do you hate me?”

“No.”

“Do you hate the idea of me kissing and touching you?”

“No.”

“Then would you mind if I kissed you right now?”

“No. Wait, what? Ah! Stop!” I yelled when Katsu literally tried to kiss me.

haha that was hilarious and made my day. Seriously he should have tried harder though lol. Keep writing!
Sychaeus chapter 29 . 9/2/2008
Yay! Katsu is ever so cunning!

Hopefully Hisoka realises what's going on before there are too many more "incidents." Oh, but it's fun,
Fallen Rayne chapter 28 . 8/28/2008
yay chapter 28...and aw he saved him from drowning...how embarrassing *snickers* Really Hisoka's got to stop denying it. So in the closet *Shakes head.*

So update soon!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 28 . 8/28/2008
seariously hisoka is hilarious...gd work...update soon please...]
Fallen Rayne chapter 27 . 8/25/2008
Haha Mai is so blunt. I love that it was hilarious as for the nap. Why do I have the feeling something bad is going to happen? hehehe
Fallen Rayne chapter 26 . 8/24/2008
rawr. You must update I leave you with no choice...Just joking...slightly.

But aw how sweet home . *resists the urge to laugh evilly*

though I must congratulate you as an author. It is very seldom that you see people to get to chapter 26 to not have their characters in a relationship or having kissed for that matter. That is a feat in itself and the story is still interesting and has me hooked. So UPDATE. Or I shall go cry in the emo corner.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 24 . 8/17/2008
i would like to see Hisoka answer that question too...great work too on the previous chapters...i couldnt review cause i didnt have access on the internet...good work..:)
Sychaeus chapter 24 . 8/16/2008
yay! Katsu is aking questions, although, im pretty sure he'd have to know why he always annoys Hisoka. Oh, they are too cute.
Sychaeus chapter 21 . 8/6/2008
Yay! In home fashion show! (i hope.)

Awesome fic, and i loved the previous one asell- just like BL manga, only with, well, less pictures. hum.

Awesomeness.

- Sy
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 21 . 8/6/2008
oh goddie...cant wait fr the next chapter...]]
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »