Reviews for Katashi Academy: Two's a Crowd
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 19 . 8/4/2008
omg! was he going to kiss him...you cant do that...when are they going to realise that they are made for each other...poor katsu though wht a cruel father he has...hope u update soon...
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
i cant wait to see whats going on with katsu...pls update as soon as possible..

:) nd gd job
SabraChey chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Wow, I got to say I really reallt like your stories. I mean they're hilarious. But I have a question...if I can ask questions.:)
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
oh my i cant wait to see their reactions to that one...i hope u update soon i loved ur story..:)
Sanaya chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Mega sweet! And what they did to that guy was so wrong. He's probably clawing his eyes out, trying to figure out if that happened or not. Please update soon! I wanna know what happened the next morning.
Sanaya chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Katsu is so deviant. I love it! Hisoka acting as a girl? Added bonus.
Sanaya chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Hisoka sold his soul to the devil! Hisoka sold his soul to the devil! I wonder what kind of heinous events will happen. Maybe even get a bit of *wink wink* on the side. - Joking Joking. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sanaya chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Ooh from rude to polite? Awesome! I adore this chapter. It's too cute! I liked this part:

“How about we play a little game? It’s called ‘You stand outside and wait while I get dressed.’ I’ve already shoved enough clothes for the break into that duffel bag over by the desk, so stop pestering me. By the way, the game starts now,” he ordered. I started to protest, but he pushed me out of the room and closed the door.

I almost opened it, but he reminded me, “I said I’m getting dressed. But, I suppose if you want to watch that badly you can...” That got rid of me. I sat outside with my suitcase and waited for him. I wondered, for the millionth time this week, why I invited him. Perhaps it was out of sympathy, but something made me excited to have him come.

All I could do was giggle. Awesome work!
Sanaya chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Invite on impulse? Check. Delinquent enemy spending two weeks with you? Check. Something possibly goes wrong? Of course. At least his mom is all happy about him bringing home a "friend" even if said "friend" is like the yang to Hisoka's ying.
Sanaya chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Oh my. Poor Katsu. I don't think he deserved the whole "shun by your family" statement but I guess I can sympathize with Hisoka. One thing I can say is, try not to rush everything. Take your time. Draw it out a little. But that's it. So far so good.
Sanaya chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Holy mother of monkeys...poor Hisoka. He tries his luck and gets hurt. I'm guessing Katsu has absolutely all the time in the world to be picking on people. The big meanie. First Shiori now Hisoka. I wonder what plot twists you have in store for us.

Sanaya
Fallen Rayne chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Wow this is amazing. I love it and you must update again...even though you just started like what...two days ago? Really ontop up that updating thing I see. So anywhoo I can't wait to see what will happen in those next two weeks tehe. Katsu is so funny and like mysterious bad boy. while Hisoka is smart but a bit stupid, and lets his actions come before thought. He makes me giggle.

I really enjoy the story, so please keep writing!

Rayne