Reviews for Mustard
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8
Awwww it's sooo sweeeet! 3 please make more!
Silentsoul23 chapter 1 . 3/23
omg... i luv this story... jack, jack, jack
Mlrox chapter 1 . 1/5
This story is so sweet and so amazing! I feel like this one shot was more romantic and made me feel more than so many other 50 billion page romances I've read. Keep writing please!
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Re-read it like 3x, tears and snot comin
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
hi, so yeah I'm not a member here, buT THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING ONE-SHOT. LIKE SERIOUSLY, I WAS SO INTERESTED IN THE ENTIRE THING, AND I FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING AN EPISODE OF SOME SOAP OPERA AND IT WAS SO GOOD AND BRAVO.

JUST BRAVO. I APPLAUD YOU, AND I MUST SAY THAT JACKxREMMY are my fav otp now ok omfg
thank you for making this, i'm fangirling so hard right now and i just brAVO
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great story :D I love it!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i want to know what happens to their friendships w/ Matt
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome.
No Name and the Lonely Machine chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is actually quite literally the best one-shot I've ever read on this site.
cassiealan34 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is really cute and good:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness... THE FEELS!

Seriously, though, props to you! This was a fantastic one-shot, especially considering that it's your very first one. I was on an emotional roller coaster the entire time (and even teared up a little...) which just goes to show how amazing this story truly was.

Wow. Just wow. Keep up your fantastic work!
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
My heart.

It breaks and then it gets repaired in a matter of minutes. Damn you.
(I love you).

This was beautiful.
CeruleanStars chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It's a long one-shot but it's AWESOMEEEEEE.

;)
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
A fascinating journey through a very difficult situation. What do you do when you suddenly realize that the one who you love, the one who makes your heart race, is not the one you're with, but the one who is beside him (or her)?

Of course, this story isn't over because what they've just done is break all of the social taboos. Now they will have to see if friendships and school relationships will survive or if everyone will turn against them. Should be interesting (perhaps another one-shot?)
lavishlysimple chapter 1 . 4/11/2013