Reviews for Mustard
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love this oneshot. Seriously, it's the best!

Jack and Remy are so cute together! I feel sorry for Matt, but oh well, with his nice-ness, he can probably get another girlfriend in no time. :)

x

SP
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw...poor Matt! But I'm glad Remy & Jack got together. I hope Matt forgave them...good job!
Abc1234512 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
ohmygoodness, that was amazing. I honestly loved it so much. x3 An insanely good first one shot. :D
Thats.What.They.Call.Me chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
hehehe!i love it

im smilying like a doof right now...

aww...
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
ah, i loved this. its beautiful and lovely!
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
awesome story :)
Fadeaway Forever chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Omg this is the cutest one shot I have ever read in my whole life! This was really really good!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
WHE! Hehe, I love it _
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aw!~ very cute.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
woah. nice and long chapter. i liked it!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw! (squeal) SO ADORABLLE! One of the most adorabliest oneshots I have EVER read!

Strawberrey xx
This account is no longer chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Colies!
madder red chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
it's awesome! maybe it's cos ive been doing so much literature lately, but your writing style and the events, they really reflect peanut in her weird shaped head and weird personality, perhaps its cuz its written in first person. xD i sound weird o.o but anyway thanks for the upload!
cordqueen chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was great! Feel a little bit bad for Matt... and wondering how he reacted to Jack's confession, but loved it!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Absolutely adorable! YAY! I love happy endings so much! Though I do feel kind of bad for matt...anyway, great job! :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »