Reviews for Mustard
Haylieboo chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
IT WAS SO CUTE! I loved it ;]
books4me chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aw, that was awfully cute. :D
Pione chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh my goodness! This is very very well-written! And I mean it with my whole being! :):):)

I'm so jealous. I wish I can write this well, too. :D

I love love love it! This is going to be one of my favorites.
KelseyBell910 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Really good.
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I think it was nice! Sweet and creative, humorous and crazy, having been entertaining from the start and with a satisfying ending, it was nice.

I think this story gives a little shout out to reality. People pretend to be who they aren't, a facade that usually takes a lot to uphold. To other's it is much easier, but that's just me talking...

It was an awesome one-shot, and I think I'm going to check out your other story, so you might hear from me later on!

Sincerely, Miss Sadistic.
Ms.Romantic chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow

i really enjoyed this

aww jack

great job!
Arydesia chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
"...and I couldn’t help it; I was turned on by his arm hair."

lol, that was my favorite line! cute, and funny :) the banter b/t remy and jack is so realistic and cute, and i totally love jack right now. but i do feel kind of sorry for matt, who's the typical nice-guy-who-loses :( poor guy. anyone, write more, 'cause i'd definitely read them!

~arydesia
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
You know what I think? It's the best story ever. Seeriously. I TOTALLY love it. You da best! Oh yeah, and also thank you VERY much for this story. I just love romance.

~ Cat
itsfantastic chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
skghk THIS IS SO GREAT. I love it so much~ and it's kind of weird but Remy is a lot like me XD; You should write more one-shots!
Foxy Walnut chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
He was silent. “I know.”

What?

Besides that, which is the only obvious mistake (aside from a few forgotten commas and such) I saw, I have to say it was really good. I loved how Jack acted, and how there was a different perspective on Matt after the flashback. There were parts that were kind of corny and cliché, though. I can't remember one right now, but as I read I remember going, "Uh...I've read this in a million different books before." It wasn't really in too many places, though, so it didn't detract from the story as a whole. It was great how you made the mustard a continuing theme, it tied the story together. Nice job!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16