Reviews for Mustard
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
good one
Calli Smith chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
why does everyone oneshot the good stuff? huh?
wendy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh my, now I want a boyfriend! There was so much angst and love in there, it almost made me cry. I was going "awwwwww" for half of the one-shot. :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwww! Love it!
StereotypeNerd chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
From a mustard-lover, this story was just as unique and zesty :D It was absolutely adorable and I loved it I do have one suggestion though: going to the flashback after explaining the scene in conversation made the conversation itself pretty unnecessary. It probably would've been better to show the flashback first, then have them clarify their takes on it in conversation later on. Other than that, major kudos, especially considering this was your first one-shot! Rock on!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news. This story has been added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: In “Mustard”, gum is yum shows the world a unique and addictive one shot that will have you glued to your screens. Remy and Jack trade insults like it’s the normal thing, so one day when he confesses his love to her she doesn’t know how to take it – especially when she’s dating his best friend, Matt.

The added element of humour and the amazing first line of “I loved mustard with the fiery passion of a thousand suns”, you know you’re in for a treat! It’s completely different to every other love hate story out there through the element of humour that makes the characters extremely realistic and three dimensional. The cute, hilarious insults the characters share will make you laugh out loud, as well as make “aw” noises at how cute it is. But the most flawless thing is how gum is yum has made a cliché ending so beautiful you’ll believe it’s the first time you’ve ever read it!

“Mustard” is a story that I’m going to re-read, while wishing my life could be just that amazing – even by a minute fraction."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
spacedoutghost chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
So precious!
VannaM chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for giving me such an amazing story to read.

Alternatively, screw you for reminding me of my own non-existent love-life. *Sigh* Someday, my Jack will come.

Really amazing story.
Blue-Zalea chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awe, that was super cute!
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :))))

Write more of this! :)
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
awsheeeet. Super cute, though a bit of Jack and her history was kind of confusing, perhaps could've used some more clarification. I loved the mustard thing. Idk, it's quirky and different.
iloveicecream chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. I'm actually quite speechless. Now i understand why your story won. It's so light and simple but you wrote it quite beautifully. I hate mustard the condiment but I love this mustard story. It's really interesting how you structured this story. Great job:)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I hate mustard.

But I love this.
Elusive Lucidity chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
it was so cute! i loved Jack!
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved the story! It was so well written and cute! I really liked Jack and I liked how he was always so point blank straight with Remy in letting her know his feelings. It was really a very nice one shot with a very cute ending!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »