Reviews for Mustard
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
so cute!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i loved it! the fact that it wasn't a cliché; not that often the crazy, inperfect girl gets together with the perfect guy and dumps him for his best friend, now is it?

it was quite beautiful how jack just got remy and accepted her for her, not trying to make her out to be someone else. i also liked the fact that you made him so vulnerable, it gave the story depth.

i'm actually not sorry at all for matt, his comment about the pics really pissed me off, it showed that he didn't know her at all! though that was partly her own fault.

the whole thing is completely against my principles, it's so not ok to move in on your friends love interests, but i guess love is love p you totally got me rooting for jack and remy, lol.

thank you for a sweet story!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aw i LOVE it! :D
ChaEL16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ohmygollybanana. Throughout the whole entire thing, my stomach was doing those twist and turns. It's like I'm actually in the story. I so LOVE it.
frouwe chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I can only say that I'm sorry this is your only one-shot.

Remy's reluctance to get between Jack and Matt is completely understandable, and I love how in the end she admitted that she was never really in love with Matt (even if I do feel sorry for him), because I don't believe you can be in love with someone with whom you cannot be yourself, even after one and a half years.

"I'm changing my creative writing essay topic to you. And that means you're replacing mustard." This line really made me smile. It's perfect, because it gives a feeling of closure with the very beginning.
The Great Big World chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Continued name (not including all parts of the universe) Information in small letters about the parts not involved written illegibly below.

Good story. Matt and Jack and Jack and Matt had a hat which they pat every day for all the day.
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ha of all the foods you pick mustard? lol Loved the story.
Hannah Medwid chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh. Hot Damn. For your very first one shot - even if it was your last one shot after many many attempts - this is possibly one of THE BEST one's I've ever read.

hi. My name is Hannah. And I'm sorry, but I honestly dont have any critisism for you (and I loove to critisize.)This is one of those one shots that is on my favorites, and has been for a while. Its one of those ones that I come back to. Again. And again. And again. Be proud of yourself - I really do love this piece.

Lets see... her character is lovely. I love the fiery, imperfection of it all; she is so very real, and I like that. I'm not a big fan of meek, shy girls, so I may be a little bias.

Their chemistry makes me smile. The lack of chemistry is evident between Remy and Matt, but with Jack is as if you can instantly tell that their personalities are compatible.

Your style is light enough that its easy to read without missing out on the long-winded paragraphs that I usually skip out anyway, but it does give the impression that you're missing any detail. For a longer story, perhaps injecting a little more detail in terms of minor characters, setting, etc. that would be necessary, but for a one shot? I .luuuutely love love loved it.

[insert girlish teenage squeal here. ;) ]

Thank you very much!
Hannah Medwid chapter 1 . 5/23/2011

[insert girlish teenage squeal here. ;) ]

Thank you very much!
Sabreal chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Finally got round to reading this one-shot, which is absurd because your other story is my most favorite story on FP ever. What can I say? I liked it, but the ending was ridiculously cheesy. I'm not telling you off though, because the other 8K words or whatever had a spark of flair.

It also helps that Jack is my favorite boy name...and I really was willing him to win here.

Thank You for writing this.

Am I going to add it to my favorites? Yes. Because it's been 5 months since I've read a one-shot and actually enjoyed it.
DofD chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Better then mustard.
Susie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I have read hundreds of one shots in my years of fictionpressing, and I must say that I always come back to this one.

It's amazing, and so sweet and wonderful and every other complimenting word you can think of.

It's definitely a favorite of mine, perhaps THE favorite.

You're super cool!
Linnea7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I liked the fact that you used mustard as a theme to tie the whole story together. That was pretty creative! But I did feel sorry for Matt especially since Remy said she hadn't loved him at all the whole time they had been dating.
valpal4630 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So cute! I loved it! It was great to read! I have the biggest smile on my face now lol
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/19/2011