Reviews for A Girl's Worst Nightmare
maliciouscompliance chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hilarious, yet so so true.
isuck chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
wow, i thought the main character was being held captive or something serious.. well, in a way she was xD. really good twist, i would of never guessed
Your.MESsed.Up.Nightmar chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
oh wow, I love the blind date twist at the end. :D
Freakozoidish chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
hehe. I'd probably vow the same
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Omg, I never expected it to be a blind date. haha, I love it. How did the competition go?
Cesalie Chase chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ha! What a wonderful twist! As soon as I got to "waiters," I had to stop and laugh at myself... This really is very well written. How did the competition turn out?

-Cesalie
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, this fooled me! XD I thought it was...well, it's too awful to day! Anyway, did you win the competition?

Tris
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is really good! I liked the dark undertones in the beginning that made it feel ... dark. This is a lot like my 55-word stories, so maybe that's why you liked that. I really like this though! This is SO going in my C2!

Write on!
sirloy chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
A nice little step into the than a hint of truth about blind dates too.
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Interesting... Nice writing style though! It started out exciting, but I guess I just like the longer stuff. What grade did you get?
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Funny! I had a completely different picture in my mind. For a second, I thought, "hey, what's going on? I thought she was bound and gagged or something."
totallyinspired chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol haha, talk about humour! this is so good. i was so not expecting the ending of that! poor boy though. this is so going on the favourites. but for a 500 word competition, can you write that little?