Reviews for My International Slip Up
candyfloss101 chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Hehe i nearly squealed when i saw u had updated in my inbox!

lurrved this chapter

and i LOVE darien! and i love that song!

Please update soon. x
searchingcrystal chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Awesomeness all the way! A bit more emotional this chapter and very well done. Post more soon!
someone0is0me1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
OH MY EFFING FREAKING GOD! 900 REVIEWS AND ONLY 10 CHAPTERS! Hell! Usually reviewing and feedback is for people that have actually read the story but I haven't yet started chapter 1! Shit! I just wanted to say that but i'll review again when I finish reading. Congrats to begin with cuz this must be one damn good story...
xlovextimesx chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Aw, poor Ariella, but I think Eric is better suited for her. :P
Antonella chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
I love this chapter! It's amazing, can't wait till the next one!
rachelaine chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
hahaha, aw, poor Darien. :P
Yannick chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
Last [actual] paragraph was hilarious. I love you for that, though I know not who you are.

Keep writing, I'm interested.

MR
sooner or later its over chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
good:)
righthere431 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
lol I would've loved to see what Darien looked like lol
sunny-raindrop chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Oh, wow. Am I famous now? :D And a shout out for me when the teacher asks what elision (or fin-de-siƩcle of which I've never heard about) is and I write 'Well...' But it is still worth it. :) (Plus I still have one and a half day to fill in my mental blanks. It's a shame that my mind is like a window-screen and there are more holes than... not-holes. XD But that's beside the point.)

Ariella(?) is so... is eccentric the right word? The situations she manages to get herself into are incredibly ridiculous. I mean funny. :) And they way Dorian looks like at the end of the chapter... I'd really like to see that myself! How could he? :D I'm looking forward to the weekend!
jayniee chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
I adore Darien, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

update soon?
xlovextimesx chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
Haha, at the end. (:

This story is just way too funny. xD
candyfloss101 chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
SQUE! i love this story!

i burst out laughing at the end...my sister was like "wtf?"

plz update son x
RoseBriar32192 chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
Like I have been saying: AWESOME chapter! I totally can't wait to read more! Oh and loved the TMNT idea! Any way loved it! Let me just say this last thing: It was of the chain!
searchingcrystal chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
Dude, the ending was cute and HILARIOUS!
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »