Reviews for My International Slip Up
forever.ephemeral chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
I love this! This may sound strange but that last part with the description of Darien just made my day. At first I thought that she was laughing b/c that's just something that she would do but when i read on, i laughed too. Awesome chapter. Update soon! :)
sunny-raindrop chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
I spent my afternoon reading this story instead of studying. (Hard.) I'm stupid. And don't take offence, that's not because it wasn't worth it, but still. I became overly enthusiastic which I shouldn't have done, especially 'cause I see that you were to update yesterday/today but you didn't. Why can't I stich to stories that are actually completed? My loss. Anyaway, what I wanted to say is that I like your story. A lot. This girl is funny. :)
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Awesome job chewwy! Loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
rachelaine chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
Oh wow. Of course BOTH guys end up where she's at! :P I love this story, although I think I'm still a bit confused on Eric's/Edmund's problem. xD
jayniee chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
I love this story. Please update soon.
DreamExplicitly chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Ariella just cannot get away for nothing!
xlovextimesx chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
Dun, dun, dun!

Lol.

Lovee it so far! :D

Ariella is going to be in for a SHOCK.

Darien and Eric in the same mansion where she is at.

This is going to be interesting...
xlovextimesx chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Love your story. (:

I laughed out loud when she said her name was Flower. XD
starsfinallyxplode chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
I like the premise of your story, but the more I read of it, the more your characters seem like fifteen-year-olds in 23-year-olds' bodies. The way they act just doesn't seem mature enough for people in their 20's. Don't Ariella and Audrey have jobs? Where do they get all this money to go traveling around Europe without a care? And sliding down banisters and hiding in closets and playing "who's hotter?" and just...everything they do makes them seem more like teenagers than grown women.

That's not to say the story is bad. I am actually quite intrigued, especially by Eric's split personality and this new development where they'll all be living in the same house. It just begs the question: why didn't you just make them fifteen or sixteen? Why say they're 23 when they're clearly written at a younger age?
TwoClovedHooves chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Dun dun dun...

More meet-ups! Yay!

I like the director. He's crazy, but it's a very likable crazy.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
okay I love it and personally I want her to end up with eric because he sounds freaking amazing! My friends think I'm a lot like ariella but mainly because of the whole slipping with the caution wet floor sign because I did that when I went to Spain and the fact that I do tend to really random stuff but yeah I can't wait for the next update.
xMsxUnlucky92 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
I don't know about you, but I'm totally digging the split personality thing (which, in my opinion, made Smeagol more fun in LotR). And I thought it was Apostolos? I love Greek names. ) I don't think I can wait a month for the ending of JFAT! I don't even think I can wait for this, because I didn't read MISU before JFAT, it was the other way around, and then when I wanted to go back to MISU you had already restarted it... This was a fun chapter, anyway. (And I'd totally freak out if there was a spider. Just like she did.)
TwoClovedHooves chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I forget if it was in the original chapter, but I really liked in this one, where each part ends with the character questioning themselves. And how Ariella's contrasts with the others in terms of ambiguity and being slightly more humorous. Ariella stands out in the world; it would make sense that she also stands out among the pieces.

Connor is adorable, just because he's got the most toes in the ground of all of them, even if he is in love.
xximinluvxx chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
heyy...if you want, ill edit your stories for you...its kind of my forte.

lol. email me with a response please! :)
Pulling Veins Of Nature chapter 1 . 11/26/2008