Reviews for My International Slip Up
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Awesome Job chewy! You are so lucky, I want to see Twilight!

Awesome job, like OMG I need you to update because I need to know what happens!

Hannah
rachelaine chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
i didn't expect the mental illness thing. I like the twist.

I saw Twilight for the midnight showing. got home at 230ish. went to bed around 4. and went to school the next day... waking up at 630. Not fun. :P
Godsmusician93 chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
Does the story end at chapter 7?
queenehlana chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
GOSH I'M SO LATE! :D Audrey is funny! I really like her! I'd have to say Ariella is my favorite though! She's so sarcastic and totally food obsessed it's just hilarious! The thing with the stale chips was funny as was the dream! :D She punched Mr Fromage (cheese as you probably know but just in case) Head! Haha! Anyways, WHAT HAPPENED TO ERIC? I LIKE HIM! I don't know who Ariella should be with anymore! I'm SO CONFUSED! *pouts* Anyways even though I'm a complete butt not to have reviewed sooner PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE! Thank you!

Queen Ehlana
BobsMiddleName chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Awesome story, it makes me laugh. What happened to the other chapters though? On your profile it says the story is finished...
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Awesome! Update soon. You know, I really like this Darien guy. UPDATE SOON! I'll give you an e-cookie!
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Awesome job Chewwy!
Princess in the Kingdom chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey Chewwy! Awesome chapter, good story. I love it! 1 more thing... YOU'RE AWESOME!
x3life chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
love this story so far! )
Lil K-Chan chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Great chapter and I can see that the plot is developing. Really liked it my dear and I can't wait for the next update, thank you for the great read sweet heart.

Best wishes from Lil K

hilarious chapter :D

Darien sounds pretty cute x3
TuesdayNightQueen chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
I think I died a little when I found out you updated. :D

Eghh. Darien is such a loser. I can't wait until Eric comes back into the picture. :D

Amazing update as usual!
starsfinallyxplode chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
Hmm...I don't know if she's going to end up with Eric or Darien at this point. I like both, though Eric was kind of rude when he made her leave when Marina was there (I mean, why couldn't they just tell the truth about how they met and what she was doing in the hotel? It was perfectly platonic.) And Darien seems to be a little more down-to-earth than Eric is, even though I'm pretty sure he's famous too.
DreamExplicitly chapter 7 . 11/14/2008