Reviews for My International Slip Up
searchingcrystal chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
AWESOME! Post more soon!
xo.DisneyPrincess.ox chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
hahaha!

"dear, have you had your period yet this month?"

hahaha! that was hilarious! good job!
Fae Nocturne chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
YAY! We finally get to meet Audrey! I've been waiting to meet this best friend. But I still want to know what happens with Darien and exactly what the deal is with Eric...I'm guessing he was jealous, but he might have multiple personalities or something...you never know.

Anyway, great chapter, and I can't wait until the next one!
rachelaine chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
Not much went on, but still good. I really like this story. Again, glad it's a rewrite or I wouldn't have gotten to it yet due to school. :)
Moonlight Drive chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
Hahaha that was too cutee.

Darien seems like an ass, but he does seem interesting at the same time.

AND I LOVED THE ENDING OF CHAPTER FIVE.

Hahahaha too funny. xD
anne chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
So I can't really read Just For A Thrill, because I have to wait till My International Slip Up is finished?
yxinny chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
hey! this is a very interesting story. keep up the good work and write more nice stories. )
DreamExplicitly chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Aww shyt-literally lol
Lil K-Chan chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I loved my dear and what great develpments! Oh I can't wait for your next update. this chapter was really good my dear! Update soon!
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
good story. i like darien better than eric but that might be 'cause he reminds me of my fav character hottie, darien or tuxedo mask from sailor moon (gawd so hot!) any who, good story plz write more.
searchingcrystal chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Funny ending! Post more soon!
Enygma chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Ew. Marina seems like a total bitch.

Ugh.

And I can't believe Eric just TOTALLY ditched Arri! Ugh. Bullshit.

But I LOVED the ending! :D
queenehlana chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS WITH NO CHAPTER 6? NONONONONO I'M SIMPLY GOING TO DIE IF THIS ISN'T CONTINUED! IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT! SO PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE! FOR MY SAKE! MY LIFE IS IN THY HANDS! ANYWAYS I REALLYREALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S REALLY CUTIFUL! BY THE WAY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ERIC? I NEED HIM! ARIELLA NEEDS HIM! PLEASE CONTINUE! *puppy dog eyes* THANKIES!

Queen Ehlana
Enygma chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
HAHA Flower.

Nice.

I love the tension between them. So amazing.

hahaha.
Fae Nocturne chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I totally saw that coming...poor Ariella!

Well, at least she has a cute french boy to look after her-I'm just excited for the next chapter, because I like knowing what happens next.

So, until next chapter!