Reviews for My International Slip Up
reasonablyinsane chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
hello mah cheerio!

I loved this chapter! It was soo funny. lol

You really have a sense of humor..very sarcastic..I lurve it.

I cant wait for the next one! :)
devil's-fav-angel chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I really like this story. Great writing!
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
eglish actor french siger wow im soo lovig this exiting life iper cool
sooner or later its over chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I like Darien the french guy and his sister :)

post again soon
Enygma chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So this fic caught my attention and it looked definitely interesting. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. :D

I read the first chapter and it was definitely amazing. It kind of reminded me of my own experiance at this one airport in Georgia. My folks and I had to stay there for a night and we had like no food and ended up receiving some from this one lady at the check in counter. Haha. It was kind of interesting. Lol. And I DEFINITELY saw some hot guys.

Anywho, this was really funny. I love her sarcasam and attitude. Totally awesome. Haha.

Definitely continue this! :D
rachelaine chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
haha, I liked this chapter. :)

What was Eric sorry for exactly?

Who is this Darien guy?

Update soon! :)
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
it's an awesome and funny story! i love it so much! plz write more soon it's so good.
a gal chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
I just wanna say that I would like it if Connor was more involved than your previous story. Very involved.
Aurora Corona chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Cute. I wan't more!

xx

SP
searchingcrystal chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Awesome! Post more soon!
RoseBriar32192 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
That was the best story I have read on here! Well besides my own storys. Oh which by the way are called School Dance, and Swim at Your Own Risk. Hope you get to read them!
rachelaine chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
It finally worked! :) Good chapter
Lil K-Chan chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I loved it. I found it so funny and I just can't wait for more!
kmad chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I think the only editing suggestion I could offer would be to get it done quick and put it back up for me!

K

Ps. Please.
DanBan.E chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
As you edit each chapter, can you repost them so I can read them? I only got to a certain chapter before you pulled them all off.
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »