Reviews for My International Slip Up
Ivix chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
just... wow
surrendertomusic chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
OMG! Second to last chapter already?

Dang, this certainly was not how I expected it to turn out o.o

I'm glad she'll (probably) end up with Eric :) they had my support from the beginning

can't wait for more!
Alex chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
I love love love this story. Please update sooon!
Alex chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
I love love love this story. Please update sooon!
RoseBriar32192 chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
YAY! UPDATE! Great chapter! Poor Cici and Audrey! I can't wait to see what happens when Darien and Ari started talking! I hate cliffhangers. UPDATE SOON! - RoseBriar
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
awesome chapter more please
lumpfacecramp chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
I am so gripped by this story! Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
TMSantos chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
"Well, this should be interesting."

You're not alone, Darien! (Or did Ariella think that?)

Book? I'm sorry, I was too busy imagining to notice the a/n's. Really sorry.

The Byron brothers have stuff to clean up!
xXSoundlessMusicXx chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
Yay! Wow...That's sooo sad! I hope Eric and her get all make-y up-y and together again...But, I usually am wrong with who I choose to want to be together with the main girl...that's why family never lets me guess...meanies.

I didn't see any mistakes, so great job!

~ xXSoundlessMusicXx
surrendertomusic chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
daaang.

I actually felt a pang in my heart when reading Bram's POV D: And that says a lot for more. LOL.

Loved it! :) can't wait for more!
TMSantos chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
I was reading this from my phone, and when the last chapter came up, I couldn't help but turn on the computer and comment.

I know this has been here for a long time, and I know you can say that I'm WAY too late, but this has so much drama it makes me feel as if it's also happening to me!

Please don't make us fans wait for too long for the next chapter. Thank you.
xXSoundlessMusicXx chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I really liked this chapter! :P

Wow, a storm is really brewing now...but, he did deserve to know about the affair...

I have only seen a couple mistakes, very minor, and whats a story without a few minor mistakes, right? Hahaha...I'm really glad you updated.

Can't wait to get the info for your book!

- xXSoundlessMusicXx
Ivix chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
happy to have found this story )

The characters just seem a little imature.. and I'm talking about all of them .. but i like it anyway )
lilac.jasmine chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
On another note...I kind of think that in the VERY VERY end, she should either a) end up with Eric (given that it started with him and the title itself has to do with him) or b) she should end up alone at the airport catching the eye of another really hot guy (but still being good friends with the other two guys of course...it'd just add more drama and WOAH! factor in my eyes at least lol)
lilac.jasmine chapter 21 . 6/1/2011