Reviews for My International Slip Up
natttalie x chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I hope to God that you update soon. I am gripped.
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
oh wow, I love this. :D The way you write it, I mean, you give her a sarcastic, like voice, you know? :D

I was about to tell you that maybe this story should go on fanfiction if it's about some movie star, but after magical powers of obsurbation and immense thought, I realized that this was your made up character. I felt stupid after that. :P

Hahaha, causion wet floor signs? This would be Ariella's demise - most likely mine too. :P

I know she fainted, but I like how you didn't make her totally swoon over this - apparent - snob when she found consciousness. . It's a refreshing twist, to be sure.

But awww, poor girl. Always being left behind. :( and now, by a plane. Sucks for her. :P

OK, I'd keep rambling on and on about how much I enjoy this story so far, but I'm only on chapter 1, I want to keep reading, and I suck at reviews, anyway. But so far, good job! :)

-Ella
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
wat does asphyxiating mean? lololol
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
more more more more chapter please
SaraEsperlo chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Okay, I've read chapter 2... you have over 1000 reviews on this story... what I wanna know is, are you still high-fiving strangers for each one?
SaraEsperlo chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I just discovered this story and finished reading chapter 1... it is hilarious!
xXSoundlessMusicXx chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Eric! I want her to be with Eric, but, you know, every time I choose a guy to be with the girl, he never gets with her, it's always the other one.

I would love to help you with your university-raising-money thingy-ma-jig. I just need to know the site...and other info. You're a great author, who knows how to write/think up an awesome plot and have your reader enjoying themselves with your writing.

You really seem down to earth and fun, not to mention, hilarious.

I've seen very little mistakes in your chapters, so far, and I wish you the best of luck with your personal matters with school and all.

- xXSoundlessMusicXx
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Can't wait!
surrendertomusic chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
My Gosh, this story made me crack up soooo much!

Time to read the sequel ;)

lumpfacecramp chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Wonderful story! At first, I didn't like Cici at all, but after learning about her story, i kinda feel sorry for her. This is really entertaining to read by the way.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
update update update update update update update update please
teardropsONroses chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
well, it's cute, as always

I'm astounded by the way you make their conversations feel so REAL, instead of just a simple dialogue. I may borrow some of your techniques.

As far as college goes, I just finished my first year, so I remember exactly how you feel. It's scary, isn't it? But you can make it work.

I would buy a copy if you ended up printing.

And it's just something to think about, but if worst comes to worst, there is always student loans. I have a couple myself, because my parents couldn't help me out with college. It's a tad bit stressful, but this way your parents don't have to worry about it and nothing has to be repaid until after you graduate (usually there's a grace period so hopefully you have enough time to find a job). Just something to mull over.

Try not to stress too much. It'll all work out. And college is so much better than high school, I promise.

teardropsONroses
Jasmini chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
I would definitely by your book! I think that's a brilliant idea, it's a good way to make money D
Vivs132 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Can't wait!
TheBottomBunker chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
Update soon please. :D I just started reading this story and I really, REALLY like it.
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »