Reviews for My International Slip Up
the pp fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Why not consider updating Project Pygmalion?

MISU hold a special place in my heart, I love Eric but.. DEVON! MISU will always have a humorous element and is just so entertaining but PP is so completely different in tone, setting and even choice of language. PP gets our brains engaged and it make me as a reader so fascinated to see where it's all headed. My heart aches for all the project pygmalion ideas that swirl round your head but never end up getting written.

No doubt, you can guess who I am.. how many hardcore Devon & PP fans do you know? ;D

MISU without telling me, then leaving me to find out two months later.. is just cruel!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
update pleas love it so much
motherinmaking chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
I LOVE IT! Continue on :]
queensarah1 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
OMGOSH PLEASE UPDATE!
tinechris chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
love you for updating soo quickly and this story! i love it and soo well written; Ariella reminds me of me its so funny.
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
I want a chocolate cuppy-cake, kay? ;)

And what's this major dramz between Cici and whoever? Aghh! :D

~Ronnie~
UniquelyNeverSeen chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Yay! I'm a long time reader of your stories, even if I have been very slack in my responding... ( oh And I'm a fellow Canadian too!) I'm very glad your reviewing ISU because this is how I first discovered you and all of your writing glory! :) and as well as you up date Ive decided to re read with you just because I can! Well now expect to hear that you've made me a muffin seeing as I reviewEd ( other wise I will be very disapointed!) happy reviewing and editing!
iRuo chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
Hope there's a update soon ;)
BoundaryBreaker chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
You really do like food, don't you? You almost made me piss my pants a few times. And I can't find a freakin' picture of this Eric dude anywhere, so is he real? it frustrates me to no end. Update soon, oh hungry child!
carson7 chapter 17 . 1/15/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next :)

goinsane chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
lol, i've been waiting for this one chapter to show up. oh poor Darien. Sure Eric is like awesome and all...but still, sigh oh well! at least you updated! on the day of my bday too! WOOT
Bubbly Girl chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
A little fillerish but still pretty awesome! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
raiseyourweapon chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
BAHAHAHAH, ERIC ERIC.
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY - I'VE BEEN STAYING UP ALL NIGHT JUST TO GET THIS FAR! :D

So what's gonna happen to Darien? And will Arrielle and Eric last or will Arrielle have some tete-a-tete momentos with Darien? Damn...I love love triangles! :) And is CiCi the one that's cheating? Hope so! Darien deserves a cheating gf since he made out with her while obviously harbouring feeling for Arrielle! :P

Update soon!

~Ronnie~ it's 2 AM and she finally finished this story with bleary eyes.
RoseBriar32192 chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Whoa. I can't believe you're back! It's been over 2 years! That's probably going to be like that with my stories haha! Anyway, good chapter, and I'm glad you started updating again! YAY! Update again soon! - RoseBriar32192
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »