Reviews for My International Slip Up
Jasmini chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Finally an update! I've been dying to here from this story and it made me want to bang my head against my desk because I know that this is a re-write and I could have read it the first time *bangs* haha Yu-gi-oh cards, i used to love those i have no idea if little French girls play though, it seems kinda boy-ish and American. Or American tom-boyish in my case. I hope to read more about Ari's semi-schizophrenic tendencies soon )
Pseudonym59 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Woah, I seriously thought Marina would go all banshee on Ariella.
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hmm... At first Eric Williams seemed sweet and cute (using her as a pillow, buying her food, giving her a hotel room, etc.). Now he seems like an egotistic jerkwad. :P
raiseyourweapon chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
eric is adorable, and you're not.

wanna know why?

you're not updating.

HAHAHA.

btw,at the line "… like, Slytherin?", i practically died on the spot. IMMA DIE HARD HARRY POTTER FAN. ESP FOR SLYTHERIN. ;).

please please please update?

loves,

sharon.
raiseyourweapon chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
marina was sure in hell a weird woman. :S
Bubbly Girl chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
GAH! Ahem.. sorry.. You just HAVE to update as soon as possible! :) PLEASE! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
infinite101 chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
This is a great story so far, i hope you update soon ]
infinite101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
'stop making assumptions. It makes you look like an imbecile' LOL loving Ariella's character so far ]
Anchor chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
wait there are more than 16 chaps right? huh? argh. and yeah erics yum:)
Anchor chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
uh. team Eric/Edmund:) He's a sweetheart:) as for the other guy. yeah. he's okay. but Eric is adorable:) ah who am i kidding, i like Darien too..I even joined fanclub:) Maybe i can be Team Daric haha. stumped:)you should update this so i dont get mad and through like a shoe at you er something.
feline-kitt chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
SO adorable!
tinechris chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
Omg!

Finish faster. :D
tinechris chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
I love it already.

I read JFAT firsst, but i like this one just as much. :D
chocoholic dreamer chapter 16 . 3/28/2010