Reviews for My International Slip Up
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
omgomogmomgomg INTENSE please update soon i love the main character she reminds me of my friend :)
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
Where are the rest of the chapter? Love your work chewy will be waiting for the end, and for the updates of run to you.
FaceRealityHeadOn chapter 16 . 11/13/2009
ah! cliff hanger! SO cliff hanger! i totally love this! AH! you have to put another chapter up SOON!
candykillz chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
Oh my God! This is just too cute! I love Eric, I think he's more compatible with Ariella than Darien. Darien seems serious? But you haven't really revealed much to the story so I don't know. They're all really hilarious though. I thought this was the ending of the story, too bad it isn't because Eric and Ariella's ending is really cute. Hah. I hope you update soon!:) I just started to read this story of yours today! THEY KISSED! AH... No fireworks? Well, I'm looking forward to those in the next chapters!
renegade01 chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
eep, i have so much work to do right now but i blissfully ignored it and just had to finish reading this. not recommended when your in your final year at uni.

absolutely hilarious, every single chapter. amelie just sounds like a darling. can't wait for more! ;)
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
~omg! they kissed! i lovey dovey love it! don't stop writing puh-leese! it's da bomb, and i really really want to know what happens!

update!~
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
no offence if they is any fat seriel killers reading this. Real nice...

Love the story so far.

-Im Just Mlssundaztood
Fight With Doves chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
NEW READER!

*Jumps randomly out of bushes*

Yeppers! It's true! I came across this story on this site somewhere because I don't remember exactly where (Hey! Don't Blame me! It's late and I had one too many caffienated beverages to think straight!)

Well... Anyways...

I loves it like I loves my penguins and stalkees! Ariella is like fresh air after you've been suffocating yourself under your blankets. And she reminds me of me!

And the plot! It's just like a freshly baked cookie with some sprinkles and other foods of equal yummy-ness! It's like drama and humor in a car on a winding road going 95mph in 35mph zone!:D

Go people with quirks! It makes my insane craziness more regular even if they're just fictional characters (orsoontobevoicesinmyhead).

Curse those caffienated beverages!

Ahem. Well, Update soon because (if you couldnt tell from this review _) it's awesome-taneous!
queenehlana chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
AW! :) Cute! Whew! OK down to business. I do believe that I started reading this and super liked it! But then I ditched you! *sniffs* I feel super bad and I have no excuse other than laziness. I'm such a bad person. :( But on the bright side I've reread everything I'd read before and then the rest! And I remember why I liked this so much! :) Like the thing on the plane with Darian and the chips and the way Arilla's always always eating or hungry! :D Sounds a lot like one of my buddies that I'll have to recomend this to. Oof. okedokey then. Well I've noriced that you haven't updated in a while so maybe you could do that? for me! (puppy dog eyes) pwease! I'm gonna make myself read the next time you update no matter how lazy I am! Thankies!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
CUTE, I WANT MOORE! Don't make me get over there, kill you, drag your body to FP and reaserect you back to life so you can type more. Yeah o And yeah, I'm a vampire and have fangs and will bite you if you don't update.

Well, sorry.

Kayla Brown
Fairy Skull chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
I loe this story it's wonderful! I can't wait for more..O I want know what happens next again can't wait!
oh.nolita chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
"As in, the current-display-picture-on-my-MSN-account Eric Williams?"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH ) That's the funniest sentence ever!

Kay, back to the story :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I liked this story. Parts of it seemed a little unrealistic, like the fact that neither Eric/Edmund nor Darien had an entourage. But whatever. It was an interesting story with fairly interesting, though rather flat, characters.
quannn chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
Aw...how sweet! I love Eric! Eric, Eric, Eric! I told yo I'd love him eventually. D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
quannn chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Aha...the stewardress is funny. D

Sorry, I forgot to review the last few chapters, I was too caught up in reading. D
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »