Reviews for My International Slip Up
SecretFeelings chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I hate hate hate this style. I always feel like i'm missing something so I get pissed off. and then I cant get excited for the character because it's so boring and dur stupid, how they explain it. I hate that kind of writing.
Mica White chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
The beginning to a great story!

Can't wait to read the rest-

I feel any girl could relate to the main character. n_n
OhBrother chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
this is great! i really like this story and i hope you continue this story. i think you really don't have any choice but to continue this story. or at least make it a two shot. the last line leaves everything too wide open. _ i really hope you contine soon!

-OhBrother
SecretFeelings chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
is he real? -confused-
IArguedWithATree chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I don't know if you'll like this but one title that came to my mind was My International Slip Up. Like I said I have no idea if you'll even like the name, but like i said it was what popped into my head.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love it.

I demand that you continue :)

- Sarah
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Keep writing, it's a fantastic story! Your protagonist is very funny and I love the name eric williams. I agree with you on the title change though, it's a bit too long I think. But other than that, well done!
romancereader chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow! This should definitely be a full story! I don't have any advice yet since it's only one chapter, but, so far, I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon and thanks!
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77