Reviews for My International Slip Up
quannn chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
O I want you to high five a stranger...

It feels really weird to be reviewing this like every 10 minutes or so. xD

I don't like Eric very much...yet. xD I will. D
quannn chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Oh wow...although I haven't read the original, this is great! I can't wait to see how this turns out. D
Liam-Rae chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
cute. i just love confusing romances and hot boys.

please update before July? please?

lol, it's fine if you don't. i don't expect it.

-Your Crimson-Sweetheart
devil10906 chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Heyy,

please update soon, I'm wondering how things end up going with her and Eric :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
hahahah so cute!

xx
juicybo0 chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
oh taiwan!

where? taipei? if so just go to any random starbucks and they have free internet there haha.

cant wait for the next update though!
silverbulletX chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Wot love the chapter, kinda short and devoid of detail, but still love it, especially that ending D! I'm so sad that you're not going to be around for a whole month! What will I do with the whole first half of my summer? Oh well, I hope you enjoy Taiwan, and keep updating!

- Crescent
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
verry cute, sorry i stopped reviewing, i sort of forgot :( SORY, but i found it :) so happy ending

ANYWAYS, really cute, ariella's personality is really contagious, im going to be really hyper for the next 2 hours, and gonna eat a box of cookies

:) woo hoo!
RoseBriar32192 chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! It always ends up turning out good! I can't wait for the next chapter! EEKK! AWESOMENESS! - RoseBriar
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
hehe! big squel!

YEP! I love it when it ends like that lol, funny chapter! keep updating!
jayniee chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
Cute chapter! Have a good trip!
Sacred flower chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
Yay...he finally kissed her. I think that they make the cuttiest couple ever. They belong together...screw Darien...and CiCi...just thought that I should add that there too, but anyways they make such a better couple then the other ones...yay...
Has A WaywithWords chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Aw, loved this chapter. And finally, an update! I loved the last few sentences. Update soon!
readingismything chapter 16 . 5/17/2009