Reviews for My International Slip Up
forever.ephemeral chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Aw... :)
below chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
hahaha cute chapter :D i love this story it just makes me smile woop

AMG YOURE GOING TO TAIWAN? LUCKY DUCK

i went to a camp last year in taiwan OCAC aha which camp are you going to?
rise.and.shine chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
That was really sweet.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
person chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
cute!
xlovextimesx chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
Aw, that was so adorable. :D Finally he kissed her. And have fun in Taiwan! Great chapter! :D
mental head slap chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Okay so for whatever reason I wasn't allowed to review the last chapter...

Am loving this story D Particularly Amelie...I think she is my fav character. I always have a soft spot for little kids.

-Meaghan
honey splattered brains chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
OHMYGOD. DARIENS GUNNA BE SO JEALOUS BWAHAHA. CAUSE ARIELLAS SO HOT. AND ERIC WILL BE THEREE. AND DARIEN WILL BE LIKE ... AND CICI WILL BE LIKE ANGRY. AND THEN ARIELLAS LIKE. DO I HAVE SOMETHING STICKING OUT OF MY NOSE OR SOMETHING. DOES THIS MAKEUP MAKE ME LOOK REALLY UGLY. AND THEN THEYLL BE LIKE. LOL. at least. thats how i imagine it. but still. updateupdateupdate.
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
AHAHAHA. I LOOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE THE PART WHERE SHE RIPPED UP THE PAPER. OH GOD. LYING ARE WE? ... hilarious chapter by the way. xD i would have soo done that if i met a guy like that. pah. ... i dont usually review until the last chapter, BUTIJUSTHADTO. it was eating me inside out. because it was funny. but yeah. gotta go read the next chapter.
RoseBriar32192 chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
OMG SWEET CAHPTER! It made me laugh A LOT. You have to update soon or like mabye NOW or I might go crazy! By the way Ariella is like COMPLETLY like me! I eat a bunch (though I am skinny) and I am totall when you give me sugar. One time I had JUST 3 cookies and I was truthfully bouncing off the walls. - Rose
RoseBriar32192 chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
OMG! I SO didn't see that comming! LOVED IT! FREAKING AWESOME! - Rose
RoseBriar32192 chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
DUN DUN DUN! - Rose
RoseBriar32192 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
Oh goody! I can't even begin to think up the wild stuff that will happen in the next chapter. - Rose
RoseBriar32192 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
AWESOMENESS! Once again I apologize for not read recently I have been WAY too busy. I will have some more stories coming out soon so YAY! I'l send you a message and tell you what the titles are as a sneek peek cuz nobody else knows! - Rose
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
shes fucking loca, but entertaining, did her mother drop her on her head when she was a child?
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Holy crappa! That was SO SO SO amazing! I loved it! I would have left a review for probably every other chapter but I couldn't stop reading it! Yeesh! After reading that I feel really really giddy, and hungry...
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »