Reviews for Shatter
autumn sea chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You've described how I'm feeling currently.

I love the line "so please, go ahead; shatter it." It is just so final.

Wonderful piece.
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I luv the last stanza too. I luv the bitterness of it, the "you've already one, so just finish it" type attitude. So sad, but so good for writing! lol And it's funny you say that about the guy u like, cuz i'm the same-my happy feelings seem to inspire some really depressing poems! lol Great job! :)
Alexandria Smith chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow.

this was really powerful. and the free verse just adds to it. I agree with you, the last line really just stuck out to me and was absolutely amazing.

god job on this.

I love it oh so much.

oh, and I really like the first stanza too. it was pretty awesome. keep up the good writing, dear.

~Alexandria Smith
HopelesslyLovely chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Abby, this is gorgeous and depressing and amazing. I love you and I love this. You know that I can totally relate haa. But this is very good. I'm in love with it.
HisAlways chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I agree with you, the last stanza is wonderful, it fits my situation. Anyway, I write when I'm gloomy to, and an idea just popped into my head, so I'm cutting this review short.

Write on!
LetItAllOut chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow, this is a really touching poem. Personally i can really relate to this piece, i understand what the narrator is feeling.

good work

xx
atalantea chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It sounds like a song. :D Keep writing! :D
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
wow... in a sad sort of way. Well done I liked it. I really liked the lines "it would be crushed up in my hands,/flowing through them like sand, dropping/into the ocean, disappearing." Wow 'tis great imagery! I enjoyed reading your piece though I do have to say 'tis great that you can write like this but 'tis sadening that you seem to be in pain to do so... Anywho Great job! Dont let some butt hole treat you like crap
scriblets1an2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
that was really great. so do you like this guy or was he someone who hurt you? or is it just entirely fiction? either way well done!
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I agree. The last stanza is my favorite. It's captivating and absolutely wonderful.