Reviews for Traffic Lights
VortexWings chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
The plot is really good! :) The characters are also really nicely described. Reminds me of a book that involves gangs. Good job xD
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I like this. It was short and gave a brief beginning defining each character and the situation.
violet-eyez chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
aww can't wait for the next chapter
ThatWasWierd chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
How sweet!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
l
lecabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
amazing story. phenomenal. or however you spell it. waiting for more )
Vividus chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Fantastic, really. The grammar mistakes aren't really that noticeable, especially if it was in the dialogue, 'cause some people just talk like that. So yeah. You seem to do well with your characters, too, and their speech patterns. Good job, and good luck!
acatsrain chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
This is strange and I don't exactly know what to think of it (not strange in a bad way)... but I hope you update soon so maybe I will.
Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
That was an interesting chapter. I would be scared out of my mind. Nice work with the interactions between characters. I shall continue reading. Please update soon.

Twilight Starr
AJones chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
like this story so far, glad i came upon it. waiting for the next chapter :D
il capitano chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
excellent story so far

the plot line is developing a little slowly i think

and i think that the emotion showed between the father and riley is wavering a bit because sometimes the father is wary of her as if he forces himself to love her and then sometimes you get the impression that he really loves her, so i think that u should clear up their affections for each other (like more loving and caring or more hating and uncertain)

otherwise it is a really good story

its so good that im putting it on my favourites list

sorry for bagging out the story a bit
Si-Sidera chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
LOVE IT! Ridge is an interesting character.

But...have you ever seen a guy admit his mistakes like he did?

I haven't.