Reviews for Traffic Lights
Lady of Confusion chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Awesome chap! I loved it! It made me laugh through the hole thing. lol. Again I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier but I had school and dance starts up on Monday for me again so it's going to be really busy. Anyways Update ASAP!
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
im glad they made up!
firestar267 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Brilliant. Such a great read! I can wiat for more, its really well written :) Cant wait for more of the characters backgrounds to surface :)
xbrunnettex0 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
ridge is so cute. i love him. haha
tourana chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
yay I'm so happy I found your story. Its really good. I love riley and ridge. oh and rubber and steve too they are all so great. any who can't wait to read more
Blackened Blood chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I'm so happy where your taking this story, its amazing! I love it! Please update soon!
oo chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
this was to cute!
Nefertiry chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Too lazy to login.

I enjoyed this chapter. I like the group that make up his friends. They remind me of some people that I knew. It also contrasts well to show just how different he'd treat Riley - even if she was his "best friend."

Loved that.

Characters are realistic, genuine, and memorable.
Eternity is Calling chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Hey, another great chapter! an interesting bunch of friends for ridge, i like that. looking forward to more of them, and her dad too. and the spelling and grammar was pretty good. but if you're still looking for a beta, i'd be happy to help.

xo liss :)
MusicallyJ chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
yay they made up

now the friendship will blossom
xlovextimesx chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Aw, that was cute. (:
funnechick chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Ridge's friends are definitely an interesting bunch. Rubber needs to back off, though. But anyway, I'm so glad that Ridge & Riley have made up. It makes everything a lot less tension-filled and awkward.
Essevera chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
aww, i liked the chapter. the characterization and progression are going well. :) update soon, yeah?
Electric Rose chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Yay, they made up :)

Very happy now :D

Haha. I still really like Steve. Heheh.

Ridge also seems very cool. I like that he's not like, perfect in every way. That's good :D

Anywho, cant wait for next chapter!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »