Reviews for Traffic Lights
you're so postmodern chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
“Have you ever noticed how Captain Crunch totally fucks up the top of your mouth?”

Lmfao.

I love all the quirky characters. It makes the story so much more fun hearing Steve and Rubber making their comments.

The last part...yeah...that was catchy. And cute. And basically, I loved it. Better than ice cream...and rice krispies.
Missus Finkle chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Yay ] ! 4 the update !

More soon ?

Kthxbai xx
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Loved the chapter. I'm really sorry for not reviewing last chapter I was busy with school and I was reading twilight as well. I'm really really really really really really really sorry. I hope you forgive me. Anyways Update ASAP!
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I liked this chapter. I like Riley. I like Ridge. I like how he was nice but isn't like the perfect good guy who will take the bitching and crap attitude from the female lead.

I like both of them were broken.

And I like where this is heading. The pacing is beautiful. They already have a history and I'd have hated waiting until chapter 20 before they met again, how some authors do things.

Anxiously waiting the next one!
Electric Rose chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Hahaha. Steve seems really cool :) I like him already :P

I like this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Holiday in Spain chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
This was great. I love it. . At first I thought the Steve and other guys would be like... a band of renegades or something like that, but they really seem to be like cool people from the glimpse here. It's pretty awesome.
my name is grace chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I really like this so far! I stumbled upon this by accident today, and I'm really glad I did. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

-Grace
xlovextimesx chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Love it!
earlkgm chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
I like your story so far. Ridge is by far my fav. character. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
you're so postmodern chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
oh, my gosh, you overbearing writer! haha, it was lovely, lovely, lovely. i like the "laughing contest" between riley (my middle name is riley ;D) and ridge. and i also like how amusing steve is.

one of my favorite lines:

"I didn’t like this – Steve sounded like he wanted to rip my throat muscles out and use them to floss his teeth"

i just get the weirdest mental picture hearing that.

how long did you stay up writing this? did you even get any sleep?
xbrunnettex0 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
haha yay. she rememebers him, but ..it didnt go to well hahha. steve makes me laugh. It seems like him and Ridge are close.
Essevera chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
nice chapter. i like your story :)
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I was SO happy to see your update! I didn't feel your chapter was awkward at all... and I immensely appreciate that you're pacing yourself. I liked meeting the new characters.

Good job!

It's almost six in the morning and I haven't slept, so either the grammar was fine and dandy, or I didn't see it bad )

I'll try to find a picture for you!

Also, I was much like you - hated cigs - but since I am moody and weird, I tried it last year.

I don't like the smell or how it feels but it was a bit frustrating to get clingy to it. Definitely not worth it, but, I won't gasp and scream bloody murder if you give in too.
Ginger Ale Bandita chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Good story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Riley's further first-day exploits, and her inevitable reunion with Ridge. Here's hoping to a quick update! :)

-GAB
MusicallyJ chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
i getin good

can't wait for her and ridge to pick up there friendship where they left off
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »