Reviews for Traffic Lights
funnechick chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Hmm...well if you need help resisting, I can definitely give you some really good reasons not to start smoking. My cousin's motto is, for just about everything (but especially for smoking)...just say no. But I can't believe you like the smell of it, it's funny because the only thing that smells worse to me than the smell of smoke is cow manure, actually they're pretty equal in my book, haha.

But ANYWAY, about the story, great chapter. This "Rubber" guy is definitely interesting. I can't believe how she keeps bumping into him. Something tells me that this won't just be a one-day occurrence. And this really is an interesting situation, coming back to a school and town that she left quite abruptly, years ago. I can't wait to see how she settles in. I just hope she can put her mother's note out of her mind-it was so wrong of her to do that to her daughter. And not only did she try to make her feel guilty for leaving, she also insulted her in the process. It seems she's much better off with her dad. And you know, it's different reading about a female character that's had such a difficult past with her parent, usually it's always the guy who's the only one with an unhappy childhood/adolescence. Love the originality.
Essevera chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
nice story :)
you're so postmodern chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
m.

miss writing writerpants, i want more puh-lease.

it was fantabulous. poor riley, having such a shitty mom but yay for new friends and mysterious *familiar* strong bodies.
Logic Escapes Me chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Like the story! Ridge seems like a cool guy, and the story seems original. Good work.
xlovextimesx chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Love it. (:
Ra3ka chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
OMG I love this! POST MORE NOW!1 LIKE NOW! OMG ITS AWESOME!

please!

pretty pretty please, I'm begging!
Azuey chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Good story so far, like how you're keeping the pace of it, not too slow nor to fast. Keep up the nice work, this is actually one of the few stories on that I actually enjoy reading, not cliche either, which is refreshing. Update soon! _
Missus Finkle chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Ne.

Yip-yip.

Loved the chappie, thought I'd just give you my manic sign of approval, like y'do, y'know.

Update soon !

Missus Finkle xx
xbrunnettex0 chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
yay! i was starting to think u werent writing this story anymore. im glad u updated! i think i found a mistake.. im not sure tho. if it isnt im sorry.

“…so, I was thinking we could do some type of collage, Riley. What do you think?”
ValSilph chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
hey, I just discovered this story! I really hope you'll be updating it soon cause I LOVE how it's going. It's interesting, and real, and sweet. :D
Eternity is Calling chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Hey, really good two chapters! I'm really interested to see where you take this. You write well - good spelling and grammar (i tend to be a bit picky) which is nice to see! It flows well too, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And the emotion was convincing too. That strange mix between awkward and familiar was captured nicely - it reminds me a bit of my dad and me when we haven't seen each other for ages. They know each well, but there's stuff (and an absence of stuff) between them that isn't really being mentioned. Its a relationship that I look forward to seeing you develop, you can do a lot with it. Happy writing!

xo Liss :)
funnechick chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Well...I'm here to dispell all of your fears-this chapter was NOT boring and I think the scenes with Riley and her dad were very believeable. I think you captured the father-daughter love, yet awkwardness that they feel around each other after not having lived together for so long. And I can't wait to find out what happens when she goes back to school with her old friends. Hmm...I wonder how Ridge has changed?
Missus Finkle chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Wow, awesome so far, update soon !

Missus Finkle xx
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Thanks for the shout-out. The emotion between father and daughter was pretty convincing. Her mom was awful. Her dad is being really nice. Good job. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr
xbrunnettex0 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
the dad seems nice. and like he honestly feels bad about not knowing,
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »